What colour Naidas should I get?

In September my dad is paying for me to get the Naida UP S V to get zoom as that would very much help me.

What colour should I get? I really don't know, I have red now and looking at the safari stripes.

Phonak Spice Generation BTE - Naída S UP | Phonak - life is on

Well, I have the blue transparent, and I really like it. If I were going to pick another, I might go for the light pink.

But, we don't know what you look like and what color would suit your appearance.

I would get really tired of the wildlife printed ones in a hurry. But I do know a person with the Zebra stripes who really likes it. :)

Well, I have the blue transparent, and I really like it. If I were going to pick another, I might go for the light pink.

But, we don't know what you look like and what color would suit your appearance.

I would get really tired of the wildlife printed ones in a hurry. But I do know a person with the Zebra stripes who really likes it. :)

I wear a lot of brown, green, dark orange, dark blue, autum colours.

I'm liking the purple, blue and safari prints the most. Really can't decide. :)

I got the Ambra in Ice Glacier Grey, I would have rather have white, but that's the lightest they had. They look pretty much exactly like the Naidas though. I saw a picture posted somewhere on here where this girl put nail stickers on her aids.....I am so totally doing that!!!! i ordered tube twists too, I have pink and white ones on my old one right now. :ty: BUT if I wasn't planning on decorating them I would have gotten the Ocean Blue....they're purdy. I would stay away from the clear transparent, that's what my Oticon Tego Pro I currently have is, and I'm pretty sure it's gotten discolored over the past 4 years....

I got the transparent purple, but I'm pretty much OBSESSED with purple!!!

I'm so jealous ,I like the purple! I have ugly black resounds ( it was that or skin tone,gray for mine ugh) I like the animal prints also. Tough choice :cool2:

I'm so jealous ,I like the purple! I have ugly black resounds ( it was that or skin tone,gray for mine ugh) I like the animal prints also. Tough choice :cool2:

I bet some bright flower nail stickers would show up nicely on black! just make sure you don't cover up anything important. there's a pic on here somewhere , this girl posted her hearing aids, I LOVE em, I'm decorating mine when I get them! I'll find it and post it/link it in here

Couldn't find the thread, thoguht I was going nuts, but then I remembered I saw it on a different forum.....here they are :D
hearingaidforums.com/showthread.php?t=13018

I do love the purple on you. Looks v cool. Ie decided I'm going between the purple or safari stripes. Between 2 now but still not sure.

I do love the purple on you. Looks v cool. Ie decided I'm going between the purple or safari stripes. Between 2 now but still not sure.

I like to be unique ;)

Attachments

• photo(11).JPG
    photo(11).JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 17
I like to be unique ;)

Which one do you like the best, based on what colour? I know you would like up in sound wise.

Looking at your picture makes it even harder. I could be unique like you With the colour but not sure what my mum would think!

When do you think you would get both Naida UP aids? Rubbish that you still haven't got both.

Last edited:
I dunno it was denied for me to get an upgrade for the left...but I guess whenever it drops again? I do like the UP much better sound wise...color wise I love both but I LOVE zebra print everything lol..and the only reason I got to mix and match was cuz I got a new one for just the right..I dunno if they usually let you do that if you're getting a pair. I wish they would have allowed me to get the UP for both ..very inconvenient that they don't pair up with each other for volume etc anymore

I dunno it was denied for me to get an upgrade for the left...but I guess whenever it drops again? I do like the UP much better sound wise...color wise I love both but I LOVE zebra print everything lol..and the only reason I got to mix and match was cuz I got a new one for just the right..I dunno if they usually let you do that if you're getting a pair. I wish they would have allowed me to get the UP for both ..very inconvenient that they don't pair up with each other for volume etc anymore

Not good. Life sucks when you can't get what helps you. I've always had the UP but my friend got switched from UP to SP, all to do with NHS. He says he likes the UP better but they won't give him the UP back. Will your aids work together with the My Pilot?

I'm going to go for the safari as even tho the purple is nice, it's the same design as my red, as in all one colour and slightly see through. I also have the black intergrated FM receivers which I think would go well with the safari.

I had this hearing aid for a few months before my residual hearing became bad, I had the blue moon. I was completely in love with the color and the design. To me it says "laid back" which is kind of the person I am. But i also love the purple transparent color. I wish cochlear made more colors for the processors! purple is my favorite color! But when it comes to hearing aids, i have to say i love the blue moon more than the transparent aids. They're cool and all, but the blue moon is more sleek and professional. When i first looked at the colors with my dad and my audi, my audi whose like a grandpa to me, kept whispering me to get the blue moon design because it was his favorite too. :)

I agree the black receivers will go better with the safari stripes and no the ha's can't communicate with each other since they are different..we tried..it won't work with my iCom either..which is stupid..but what can ya do..i'm hoping to eventually qualify for a CI for my right ear but they are soooo strict in canada on who's approved

I agree the black receivers will go better with the safari stripes and no the ha's can't communicate with each other since they are different..we tried..it won't work with my iCom either..which is stupid..but what can ya do..i'm hoping to eventually qualify for a CI for my right ear but they are soooo strict in canada on who's approved

Have you thought about using direct input leads with the Naida audio shoes. That would give you the chance to use your stero for nursing and hear with both sides.

You have to change the battery draws on your Naidas but once that is done, you are set to add the shoes as you want.

AMazirLN. Do you have a coloured mould as well. Just being curious as to what would go with purple.

I've decided to get safari but still wondering what mould would go with purple

Back