What colour Naidas should I get?

I don't have the integrated receivers for my aids because I go through aids so often and each aid has a different receiver so we got the mlx which goes into the iCom and it will pick up sound with any phonak HA instead of me needing receivers on the aids.

I don't have the integrated receivers for my aids because I go through aids so often and each aid has a different receiver so we got the mlx which goes into the iCom and it will pick up sound with any phonak HA instead of me needing receivers on the aids.

These are just audio shoes which are not receivers which then use a direct input cord.

PHONAK Naída UP & Nathos UP audio i/p shoe AS10 - connevans.co.uk

There's a link on what I mean. They really cheap. You could get one SP one and one UP one.

And then to use this http://www.connevans.co.uk/store/viewCategory.do?id=1528130 This will give you sound in both ears for your nursing.

You should be able to get these from your Audi.

hmm I never thought of those! I should look into those to be able to listen to music too with my iPhone! Thanks:)

hmm I never thought of those! I should look into those to be able to listen to music too with my iPhone! Thanks:)

Glad I've helped you. Let's us know if you go ahead with it. Listening to music will work. Over here in the UK they do white input leads as well. :)

Not sure if Canada is different anyway but the audio shoes don't come in all the colours like the aids do. I thought this meant I had to have different colour battery draws. I was wrong, my audio managed to order my red FM battery draws and I had to put up with the clear audio shoes, which was not too bad. The extra battery draws only cost £2 each which think is about $Canda 3 each.

Ask your Audi if you still want the same colour battery draws as you have now.

I vote clear, Its good to see what all that money is buying. Also thanks for posting the link to the DAI leads

Attachments

• DSC_0104.jpg
    DSC_0104.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 7
I vote clear, Its good to see what all that money is buying. Also thanks for posting the link to the DAI leads

Still not managed to buy some DAI leads? They not available in Australia? Your Audi should be able to get them.

Also you would need FM on one of your programs for it to work and if you get EasyFM activated it would change program's as soon as your music starts and change back after your music stops without you having to do any work.

Still not managed to buy some DAI leads? They not available in Australia? Your Audi should be able to get them.
I spoke to my audi about them and im not sure she fully understood what i was talking about. Chances are they would overcharge for them anyone, best to buy off the internet

I spoke to my audi about them and im not sure she fully understood what i was talking about. Chances are they would overcharge for them anyone, best to buy off the internet

Oh that's pants. Not sure if Deaf Equipment/Connevans sends aboard.

I already have an fm program on my aids for my iCom :)

Do you have blue and black colour mould for your left aid? Looking at mould colours for the safari aids. :)

Good that you are set up with fm already :)

AMazirLN. Do you have a coloured mould as well. Just being curious as to what would go with purple.

I've decided to get safari but still wondering what mould would go with purple

My molds are purple with silver glitter. The purple isn't the same, but I have new molds that I get on Monday. Hoping they match better :)

Do you have blue and black colour mould for your left aid? Looking at mould colours for the safari aids. :)

Good that you are set up with fm already :)

I have blue and black on one side and white and black on the other..both used to be white and black for zebra colors :p

My molds are purple with silver glitter. The purple isn't the same, but I have new molds that I get on Monday. Hoping they match better :)

I'm liking purple with glitter. Never thought of doing that. My mum has always like the glitter but I've liked the full colours as they keep their colour for longer. :)

I have blue and black on one side and white and black on the other..both used to be white and black for zebra colors :p

Cool, the do look good and go with the zebra aid. Never been offered to get 2 colours on one mould before. :)

Back