What Books Have You Recently Purchased?

i am reading 4 books a time i know i am nut to do that but i can do that hehe i am reading

bloody brothers by Nora Robers
Haunted by Heather Graham
The Hollow by Nora Roberts
The Seance by Heather Graham

The G.O.D. Experiments: How Science Is Discovering God in Everything, Including Us by Gary E. Schwartz

Pretty interesting stuff.

I am reading , "Reading Between the Signs" by Anna Mindess. Its about Intercultural communication for Sign Language Intepreters.

Dubliners by James Joyce
The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
The Last Town on Earth by Thomas Mullen

71KVMECP3YL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.gif

Great book, easy to read. Would significantly help anyone with difficulties in life. I'd be happy to share quotes. It is written by this cool guy nicknamed OSHO from India who passed on in 1990. It should also give one a greater perspective on religion and relationships as well. If you happen to love yoga, this book is for you.

Thank you for posting your bipolar page as I have personal ties to someone with this disorder.

I have received many (and I mean many) good comments regarding that bipolar page. I am certainly glad that it is helping most. :P

My Guy Barbaro by Edgar Prado

Anyone who loves horses and watched the breakdown and the life of Barbaro, this story will make you cry and laugh.

The Joy of Signing (second edition) by Lottie Riekehof. I have several other asl books/dictionaries but I thought it would be good to pick up this classic. :)

I can only purchase one this week. Which novel should I choose?

The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy

or

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith

I know, it's a tough one. Please help. Thanks!

Last edited:
I can only purchase one this week. Which novel should I choose?

The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy

or

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith

I know, it's a tough one. Please help. Thanks!

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn.

Never Give Up...Tedy Bruschi (finished that one)

The Lucky One...Nicholas Sparks
Fractured...Karin Slaughter
Dark Summer...Iris Johansen

Duma Key...Stephen King (I can't find my other one, so I bought another one, oh well...reading that one right now, half way to go yet...Wow, it is hard to put down...)

Twilight...Stephen Meyer (My mother recommanded me I should start reading her books so here I am...Will read that after Duma Key by Stephen King...)

Back