What are your plans for Mother's Day?

whatdidyousay!

Reaction score
My daughter and granddaughter is coming over Saturday and staying over night. My daughter will be cooking dinner for us and we'll watch a movie after. And maybe go out on Sunday to a flea market .

After Sunday morning church, TCS and I will meet with our daughter, SIL, and two grandsons for lunch.

A secret surprise...they're not telling me yet...hope it's going out for dinner tho'.

I guess it going to be a secret surprise for my dog Marty, he does not know his favorite people are staying over night. He get so excited that wake me up early on Sunday to see my granddaughter. He'll try to wake her by jumping on the door . :giggle:

Will be visiting my daughter's family in CA and getting to know, as well as you can get to know a 2 month old, my newest grandchild.

My mom and her husband are coming to visit me. They live two hours away. I will take them out for dinner. I bought 48 Keurig K-Cups Flavored coffee variety pack for her.

I will be visiting my son and his family down in Albuquerque, New Mexico for the weekend starting on Saturday. It will be great to visit my grandchildren including my son and my daughter-in-law. We will have a good bbq out on their backyard patio on Sunday if the weather permit.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, EVERYONE!!!!

No idea yet... maybe dinner at sister's house (but don't think so- haven't heard anything) but otherwise I don't think we'll be doing anything exciting.

nada. my parents live in korea.

Hoping I can talk with my kids otherwise....nothing

My daughter is coming Sat. afternoon after her flying event at the local airport. We might go to the local garden shop to pick up some annuals for my rock garden. Probably will have a little tea and cookies snack. Always nice to have a visit from her.

She's an only and I have no grandchildren.

Probably nothing except homework and personal maintenance. Mother will be likely golfing.

My mom and her husband are coming to visit me. They live two hours away. I will take them out for dinner. I bought 48 Keurig K-Cups Flavored coffee variety pack for her.

This plan is postponed to either Monday or Tuesday. Less traffic and less people at restaurant.

This plan is postponed to either Monday or Tuesday. Less traffic and less people at restaurant.

This is why my daughter and I decided no to eat out , it's less hassle eating at my house and I can hear better too with less people around.

@ Rio I didn't know doctor offices were open on Sunday , I hope you're OK.

I think she is going to the doctor on Saturday morning. Some offices are open on Saturdays or is going to an Urgent Care.

Hope nothing serious Rio..

My daughter and granddaughter is coming over Saturday and staying over night. My daughter will be cooking dinner for us and we'll watch a movie after. And maybe go out on Sunday to a flea market .

I've spent last weekend and this one cleaning the place from top to bottom non stop. Hope it's a quiet meal with family tomorrow but my sister wants to bring another chair here - an $800 chair (who does this?). Tonight she called upset because I texted her that we don't need an $800 chair without arms to go with the expensive and small table she left here that's useless for us and we have no space for anything really. I can't imagine what tomorrow will be like when she gets here. I swear, she acts like our condo is her personal garage. I hope we can avoid a confrontation on Mother's Day. We're having chicken pies that my mother made a while back and a cake that we picked up from Costco. We're aiming to keep it simple and have very little to clean up.

I'll try to guard my tongue tomorrow around my sister.....

Laura

I honestly have no idea. I haven't heard anything about any plans in terms of brunch, dinner, whatever. No clue. But I am gonna at the very least go over to my mom's house and give her some flowers and a framed picture that I did with my B&W film photography (picture of my hand doing the ILY sign).

We're going to have a white Mother's Day... it's snowing. rrrrrrr

Back