What Are Your Pet Peeves.

CATLOVERS2000

Reaction score
I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE STARTED A THREAD ON PET PEEVE. I LIKE TO START ONE.
MY PET PEEVE ARE DRIVER THAT SWAY WHILE LISTENING TO THEIR CELL PHONE, FORGET TO USE THEIR SIGNAL TO CHANGE THEIR LANE OR EXIT THE RAMP. TODAY THERE WAS ONE, WITH CELL PHONE GLUED TO THEIR EAR ON THE LEFT LANE OF MY CAR, SUDDENLY CUT IN FRONT OF ME AND DECIDED TO EXIT AT THE LAST MINUTES WITHOUT SIGNALING WHILE I EXIT. IF IT WASN'T FOR MY NEW AUTO, I WOULD HAD RAM HER IN THE RUMP. :mad:
WHAT ARE YOUR?????????????????????

CATLOVERS2000 said:
I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE STARTED A THREAD ON PET PEEVE. I LIKE TO START ONE.
MY PET PEEVE ARE DRIVER THAT SWAY WHILE LISTENING TO THEIR CELL PHONE, FORGET TO USE THEIR SIGNAL TO CHANGE THEIR LANE OR EXIT THE RAMP. TODAY THERE WAS ONE, WITH CELL PHONE GLUED TO THEIR EAR ON THE LEFT LANE OF MY CAR, SUDDENLY CUT IN FRONT OF ME AND DECIDED TO EXIT AT THE LAST MINUTES WITHOUT SIGNALING WHILE I EXIT. IF IT WASN'T FOR MY NEW AUTO, I WOULD HAD RAM HER IN THE RUMP. :mad:
WHAT ARE YOUR?????????????????????
I'll list my pet peeves~

1. stupid and moron people who doesn't got sense in the head... Im not saying all people, just certain types of people... (Not talking about retares!) No, I anit judgemental type of person, when it comes to these type it can get really annoying!!
2.When someone is talking and another person is changing the subject.:nono:
3.When a person comes over to your house 27/7 without being asked to come over. Once in a while is fine with me but not 24/7... I would like to have time for myself with my family...
4.Having someone steal or flirt with your girlfriend/boyfriend, it drives me nuts since I think it's very wrong.
5. I HATE it when a person covers their mouth to make sure I don't understand a word that they say... Thats a big no no! :mad:

There are more but it's really not a big deal...

hmmmm where to start in the endless cornucopia of pet peeves....

fat women wearing thongs (the foot kind AND the ass kind) --well, people, I should say---don't wanna see men in such gear either *gag*

cats and their owners thinking they are "clean" (the second biggest laugh of all time) or "intelligent" (the first biggest)

the expression "24/7"

rapspeak

all forms of political correctness

excusing behaviors on childhood abuse, even when it is not severe (the severe kind doesn't work either)

black people with hair dyed blonde

chinese people with hair dyed red (both done to death)

middle aged women who INSIST (no matter how visibly you cringe) on talking about hot flashes

commercials about things that if you wanted or needed, you would seek out without advertising

people who think doctors are gods (and doctors who think they're gods)

the way people talk with pierced tongues and the way they play with their own tongues constantly,,,not to mention the germs of pierced tongues

people who do disgusting things, then say "you need the germs for the antibodies"---as they let their kids eat off the floor at the mall---yuckk!

almost all celebrities

the fact that anyone gives a shit about these useless people

rain

people talking about politics, thinking they can change your mind

pit bulls, but they are ADORABLE compared to their owners

desperate women

Orca Winfrey

most fads

people who won't control their wayward children

cellphones, and people who use them

most driving behavior (this includes the damned cellphones and I actually saw a woman the other day on the FREEWAY putting on a pair of pantyhose!! while "driving")

breast implants (although they are funny)

vacuums that don't suck

things made in japan--ESPECIALLY cars

canada and canadians

wet feet

the fact that I could go on all day......the list could never, ever end......

lot of pet peeves

1. people who thinks they knows it all.

2. people who wants to be doormat to the world (grrrr i rather fight than be a doormat)

3. and as my signature says backstabbers, rumor starter, and 2 faces are a big no no

4. people who complains abt everything.

and most of all

5. people who thinks they are better than me or thinks they are superior to me. (i perfer to be equal and be treated like equal)

LuciaDisturbed said:
I have lots of pet peeves.

#1 pet peeve is stupid people.

GMTA!! I was JUST thinking the same thing! :thumb:

My pet peeves:

#1 stupidity.

#2 passivity

#3 denial/ignorance/"ostridge syndrome".

i have alots of pet peeves..

stupid people one who doesnt have common sense at all grr..

cruelty to animals

people who said OIC.. this is fuckin ANNOYING! (sorry but its true)

people who use cell on road.. that is BIG :nono:

people who are rude cutting in lines..

people who dont tip waitresses..

i could go on and on.... i got many.., but give u idea what mine is.. :whistle:

Rich assholes in their BMW or huge SUVs cutting you off--happens all the time in L.A.

People who buy pets and neglect them--I don't understand that.

People who cut in your line at the grocery store and those jerks who pull into the parking lot that you're waiting for. :pissed:

sillycat said:
Rich assholes in their BMW or huge SUVs cutting you off--happens all the time in L.A.

People who buy pets and neglect them--I don't understand that.

People who cut in your line at the grocery store and those jerks who pull into the parking lot that you're waiting for. :pissed:

Damn I didn't think about the rich people in their BMW or the huge ass SUVs... But personally it doesn't matter to me but I sure would like to have them cars.. Most likely I want a LEXUS!!!!!!! I anit rich but I did have a boyfriend whos parents were rich, But I wasn't after the money I was after him because I loved him at one time... Untill then I knew in my heart it wasn't "real" love, I was in the teenagers years and you know how it can go sometimes. But anyways my ex bf parents drove a Lexus, Bmw, and a Jaguar (sp) Nope Im not shitting you, for real.... They also had 7 bedroom house with 4 living room, built in gym in the basement, and a HUGE ass kitchen, I can list all the things.... It was NIIICCCCE!! But I will always have him in my heart, and of course I think of him, He was the one who wanted to married me, But I didn't since I had a life ahead of me and didn't want to settle in for a marriage.

Maybe you will run across someone that loves you or if you are already married, they will get you one of them cars.... :whistle:

My pet peeves:

1. Annoys
2. whine 'bout my sig/avatar
3. close minded
4. Know it all
5. Few peoples who made me tick off!
6. Ego/brag!

Here are more,

1. People who DEF tick me off
2.People who always think they are right 100% of the time which they anit HALF of the time..
3.People who are LAZY
4.People who curses a lot
5. People who makes rude nasty comments which I've seen a quite few on here.
6.When the phone rings all the time, uggh drives me insane
7.Bills Bills I can't stand paying bills! But it gotta be paid to keep a roof under my head!!

One of my pet peeves:

When people ask questions when it was already obvious in front of them...

Another pet peeves, is smoking in my face!! I hate that now!

I absolutetly hate:

- when people have no respect
- people get an attitude
- Lying
- Smoking (ewww)

There are more, but Im too tired to list more. eh.

My only real pet peeve is ignorance. Not just ignorance but people who prefer to live in ignorance, and are afraid of a paradigm shift.

Other than that, I really hate constant change.

I also don't like it when a computer keeps shutting down... But thankgoodness both of Mine is brand new!! :)

Back