What are your favorite hobby?

not many really other than learning programming, fiddling on the 'net (and I'm quite healthy- just slightly over a few pounds and that's been there long before the 'net came along), reading, collecting rubber ducks (actual ones and other forms as well).

Re the quilting- some years ago I heard of "T-shirt quilts" where old t-shirts were incorporated into the quilt (shirts with logos or images). I had wanted to have one of those done for years- still have a bunch of shirts from about ten or more years ago (I think- I don't know what happened to them in this house...:/).

I like the idea of your rubber ducky collection.

Yup, t-shirt quilts are very popular, though I've never made one. You'll have to hunt up your tee's and learn to do one yourself. Quiltmaking is a lot of fun!

Most of my ducks are packed in a box-- I have a few that I've gotten since I moved here including a rubber ducky from Deaf Nation Expo- duck says 'ILY' in ASL.. lol They only had two choices in color though (hat and shirt on duck)- pink and red :P really wanted green or blue lol.

lmao.. me and quilting. I once tried cross stitching (yes guys do those too) but i was so frustrated with it I threw it across the room.

I thought my mom would do it but it took her more than 7 years to finish the one that's on my bed currently. She does better with creating afghan blankets (one she made over 40 years ago and is still being used and in excellent shape- we're going to be fighting over it I'm sure when both parents pass...)

...mine's coffee.... and um... films .. and PS3 games... boring aye? nope! i love it

not many really other than learning programming, fiddling on the 'net (and I'm quite healthy- just slightly over a few pounds and that's been there long before the 'net came along), reading, collecting rubber ducks (actual ones and other forms as well).

Re the quilting- some years ago I heard of "T-shirt quilts" where old t-shirts were incorporated into the quilt (shirts with logos or images). I had wanted to have one of those done for years- still have a bunch of shirts from about ten or more years ago (I think- I don't know what happened to them in this house...:/).

I enjoy coding and learn web design!

My hobby is to assemble like jigsaw puzzles or putting the objects together. I am pretty good with that. Also I like to type a lot, even though no business company would not want to hire me after the old Keypunch operation are no longer use anymore.

Sometimes, I do projects like beading and making native things being able to sell on the Native Powwows booth. :cool2:

My hobbies are:

Reba (whatever she wants to do)
Motorcycling
Camping
Fishing
Hunting

Collecting unusual wine glasses...crystal....( have too much)....antique shops and buy whatever strikes my fancy....Beachy décor...just purchased 2 hanging pixs of Palm Trees near the ocean.....very "Floriday".

got any 'Waterford"?

Music among other stuff but music is the first on the list.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I love to read and write. I like learning new things. I also like photography, but I don't do it very much. Just when I get the whim to take pictures of the outdoors or various items that seem interesting at the moment, like a door or an old barn or something along those lines (once every few months or so).

I also really like to do crafts, I am willing to try out almost any art or craft. A while ago I tried origami (but aside from paper boxes and one butterfly-like thing, it didn't turn out well :P), and I have also tried rug hooking (I think it is the same as what Annie09Z was talking about, not the quilting but the other thing. Please correct me if I am wrong). I have also tried knitting, crocheting, cross-stitching (when I was much younger), finger knitting, making bead Christmas ornaments, and various other crafts. I have stuck with finger knitting (I have made a small rug, a few hats, scarves, and mittens) and I still do some of the other crafts. It is very fun in my opinion to just make something.

-Jason

I love anything outdoors really. Lukily I live in So. FL. I ahve made my bicycle my primary form of transportation so i ride a lot. I also love working out at the gym, yoga, hiking, walking, music, my dog, cooking, reading & tons more

My hobbies vary a lot.. I like almost anything outdoors, hiking, kayaking, etc.. Art of many types, Impressionism, impasto, urban art, etc.. I like drawing, painting, traveling, photography (I'm not very good at it yet). Um, I enjoy looking at exotic sports cars & classic American sports & muscle cars. There's too much to list really. :)

Ham radio and model airplanes (glow and electric)

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Just completed a guitar build. This is my new Telecaster. I bought the body of an American Special Fender which came "loaded" with all the hardware and the Texas Special pickups. I bought the mirror pickguard, the tuning machines, strings and had Musikraft build me a flame maple neck....

grtc9c1kp

My tele:

IMG_0611.jpg
[/url]

My strats:

Strats.jpg
[/url]
9bu2nkgg9

Last edited:
https://imgur.com/pSsXLAX

Trying a new site to post my tele....sold the MIM strat to buy a body for a Jazzmaster I hope to build by early next year. Either Fiesta Red or Sherwood Green although I'm leaning towards green. Neck is already being built...

Just completed a guitar build. This is my new Telecaster. I bought the body of an American Special Fender which came "loaded" with all the hardware and the Texas Special pickups. I bought the mirror pickguard, the tuning machines, strings and had Musikraft build me a flame maple neck....

grtc9c1kp

My tele:

IMG_0611.jpg
[/url]

My strats:

Strats.jpg
[/url]
9bu2nkgg9
It's showing me the images were removed :(

Thanks! I'll be sure to post my new Jazzmaster when that's built. I plan to buy the body and send it away for a finish in January....can't wait!

Back