What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deaf fighter Matt Hamill got pretty beaten up tonight :( I hope he gets better and he will continue to fight :h5:

I'm going to call it a night. 5 comes early to get hubby off for work. (he had to work all weekend with no day off.), then I get ready for church. Can't be a zombie there.

Nite all. (not to be confused with Nytol)

I'm going to call it a night. 5 comes early to get hubby off for work. (he had to work all weekend with no day off.), then I get ready for church. Can't be a zombie there.

Nite all. (not to be confused with Nytol)

Good night, GBU :)

I'm thinking about how excited I am to get to hang out with my 4 year old niece. :D She said the sweetest thing to me, out of no where: "You know what? I love you." (be still my heart)

I'm nearly done with my computer network setup except that I haven't set up my web cam and once I get it all done, I'll need to spend most of the day getting reciepts and boxes and cleaning up after myself. It will be at least one more day before I'm ready to do everything. I'm feeling a bit frazzled as I have tons of things to do today.

I'm thinking about how excited I am to get to hang out with my 4 year old niece. :D She said the sweetest thing to me, out of no where: "You know what? I love you." (be still my heart)

Gotta love the kiddies! Just the other day, my son randomly exclaimed "Mommy, you're so pretty. You will get married *rubs chin* tomorrow, yeah tomorrow!"

Aw I hugged him tightly and thought to myself, over my dead body!

I am thinking what movie I should watch?

Armored, 2012, Twilight?

I am thinking how many weeks left until I fly out to U.S - I can't just wait, just want the december month to hurry up! :hyper: :hyper:

I am thinking how many weeks left until I fly out to U.S - I can't just wait, just want the december month to hurry up! :hyper: :hyper:

Thinking I wish I was one of the lucky ADers who live close enough to go see Jake.

2qc4evk.gif

Cool , where you go USA ? Are you plan All deaf memeber met you when you there USA ?

Cool , where you go USA ? Are you plan All deaf memeber met you when you there USA ?
I'm leaving Sydney Int'l Airport on the afternoon of the 19th of January for two solid weeks.

Yes, will meet a couple of AD'ers during my trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back