What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have my laptop when you pry it from my cold, dead hands. :squint: <-- too much computer time
Watch out for these dead hands crawling around you!

BIRDIE!!!
:wave:
How are you tonight?

I am awwwaaakkeee... well, I have been for many hours. But boy do I feel refreshed, too refreshed for 8:30 :shock:

(hums)
I follow the night
Can't stand the light
When will I begin to live again

ASL as a required course in schools

I personally believe that at the very minimum that the sign language alphabet should be taught in school. I also believe it should be an offered course for languages in High School. Deaf/HOH are considered a minority and do not have a lot of support. I work at a drive thru and have a deaf woman come to thru with a list of her order. I am still teaching myself to sign because I think it would be great knowledge. The only thing I can ask her now is "Do you want a glass of water with that?" I have my kids watch Baby Signing Time videos and they like it. It is an easy way for me to learn basics also. Been searching for classes or communities in the Tulsa area so I can get involved and learn. I just needed to state my opinion and see if anyone else had any suggestions for me on classes or communities in Tulsa. Thanks.

Amber Roberts

I am awwwaaakkeee... well, I have been for many hours. But boy do I feel refreshed, too refreshed for 8:30 :shock:

(hums)
I follow the night
Can't stand the light
When will I begin to live again

Share some of the refreshment. I'm dragging! Not enough caffeine to perk me up!!! :giggle:

Sorry about that, have an issue with the I.E on my work PC - sometimes, it is very angry with me for being too fast on a forum.

By the way, I was just being an angel, and I get accused for being bad that I didn't do? :eek:

Hoo! Hoo! Don't try to fool us with innocence!:giggle:
I can't even get my IE to load right now. Have to have Glenn look at it when he comes down. I use Firefox for most everything. Seems to work better for me.

Hoo! Hoo! Don't try to fool us with innocence!:giggle:
I can't even get my IE to load right now. Have to have Glenn look at it when he comes down. I use Firefox for most everything. Seems to work better for me.
As an techican myself, I dislike I.E at all, I recommend you Google Chrome, if you like loading that super fast, which I like ;)

As an techican myself, I dislike I.E at all, I recommend you Google Chrome, if you like loading that super fast, which I like ;)

It's a browser? Will it get my favorites from firefox?

Sheesh! I don't wanna judge it! LOL
:giggle: I'll just ask my baby
Here is your good reivew, firefox and google Chrome are both excellent broswers, but unfortunately, that firefox has an enemy with Microsoft Vista OS -- Chrome is now my best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back