What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so grateful that I don't ever have to see my ex again :) I will be dropping off my son at my sister's house (2 hours away) then quickly making my escape before he arrives after work. It's worth the 4 hour drive!

Wonder what I will do alone all weekend? Aha, read a book with no interruptions!

I am so grateful that I don't ever have to see my ex again :) I will be dropping off my son at my sister's house (2 hours away) then quickly making my escape before he arrives after work. It's worth the 4 hour drive!

Wonder what I will do alone all weekend? Aha, read a book with no interruptions!

Ohhh Nice break! your plan sounds so good!

Ohhh Nice break! your plan sounds so good!

Most certainly, the book that I am thinking of has over 900 pages. Fortunately I read quickly thanks to closed captioning so I am hoping to finish the book in a couple of days :aw: will share if it's worth the read!

Most certainly, the book that I am thinking of has over 900 pages. Fortunately I read quickly thanks to closed captioning so I am hoping to finish the book in a couple of days :aw: will share if it's worth the read!

LOL sure! I am sure others want to know about it too. ;) and You can sleep at an odd hour too. ;)

I am thinking about how great it is that it is the weekend. I am also worried about how I did on my genetics test for bio today.

LOL sure! I am sure others want to know about it too. ;) and You can sleep at an odd hour too. ;)

Oh I usually sleep no sooner than midnight thanks to a crowded mind but now I can sleep in for once, I've been relying on coffee to help me function throughout the day :giggle:

I'm hitting the road and I will be back online later tonight! Ciao darlings!

I am contemplating how many mallomars i can eat in a sitting. 4 is my record so far. Mostly because I suck.

is thinking of staying in but... promised to come out to party :(

cya! :wave:

I just got back from going out with my SIL... you know we're old when we get home before 8 pm lol

I just got back from going out with my SIL... you know we're old when we get home before 8 pm lol

lol! I pray I don't get to that point anytime soon! :lol:

Got back a little while ago from my first, yes, my first, deaf social group get-together. We had a movie night at the clubhouse and saw The Taking of Pelham 123. It was very good.

The people were great and I will be going back on Tuesdays every so often to meet with some people and learn sign from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back