What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking of calling in sick tomorrow got a nasty cold :(

I am thinking of calling in sick tomorrow got a nasty cold :(

Sorry you are sick. There is a nasty upper respiratory infection going around here. Several of my friends have had it, but so far it has missed me. **jillio knocks on wood**

Eat some chicken soup, get plenty of rest, and lots of fluids. (Okay, I'll stop being a Mom, now!):giggle:

There were not home computers when I was three! :nana: (although why I seem to be bragging about that, I don't know.)

Shoot, Bott...when we were three, they took up an entire room the size of a small house!:giggle:

Sorry you are sick. There is a nasty upper respiratory infection going around here. Several of my friends have had it, but so far it has missed me. **jillio knocks on wood**

Eat some chicken soup, get plenty of rest, and lots of fluids. (Okay, I'll stop being a Mom, now!):giggle:

Its ok, Jillio you are much sweeter than my own mom that would never come out of her mouth, not to derail here, I am drinking hot tea with honey , itss soo sooothing. I will eat chicken soup later :ty:

There were not home computers when I was three! :nana: (although why I seem to be bragging about that, I don't know.)

LOL! The only person who had a computer when I was three was my grandmother. She played pacman on it. And Yahtzee... but the Yahtzee looked like it was being played on "Command Prompt".

Its ok, Jillio you are much sweeter than my own mom that would never come out of her mouth, not to derail here, I am drinking hot tea with honey , itss soo sooothing. I will eat chicken soup later :ty:

Awwww...thank you!:ty: Take care of yourself, and feel better soon. Hot tea with honey does soothe the throat.

If one of you who lives in the east side are considering to get the opportunity to meet JClarke, there is a thread discsusion just posted up about half an hour ago!

Hello Nathan.

:bowlol: Looks like Nathan is chatting on the computer again!:lol:

Good boy, Nathan! There are some actual words in there!! :wave:

I'm impressed that nathan can figure out how to submit it :lol:

Wait was that supposed to be shel90 - not nathan?

nathan = shel's naughty little son
:shock: I think it's time to change my name again. :hmm:

Nathan Drake?

I'm thinking about how I crave for Starbucks drink.... it's been weeks since I had coffee!!! Oh how I long to sip a White chocolate Mocha from Starbucks.

I'm thinking about how I crave for Starbucks drink.... it's been weeks since I had coffee!!! Oh how I long to sip a White chocolate Mocha from Starbucks.
Don't make me fly over there, right this instant and get myself the same thing! :eek3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back