What are you thinking about? Part VIII

How stressed I'm feeling right now. I lost my job yesterday.

At least I went swimming this morning.
Sorry to hear that. It has been stressful where I work, too. Many people have been let go globally with there jobs being eliminated or moved somewhere (Poland) for less. And there is no communication. It's at the point now where people are leaving on their own.

NC is a right to work state, which doesn't mean you have the right to work, but that they don't need grounds to let you go. Actually it is really just that our state is anti-union, but what do you expect from the South?

I hope that you find some prospects and opportunities soon. And don't take it personally unless they caught you stealing or keying the boss's car or something.

Thinking about my sister, she's going to have gallbladder surgery next week. Hopefully it goes well... No bueno for her birthday month... :(

Hope it all go well for your sister. hopefully she will feel better soon.

I'm thinking of my vacation coming up in couple of weeks... much needed vacation. So looking forward to it soon.

I'm thinking about driving up to Seattle, Vancouver, and Whistler to snowboard for a week starting next two week.

CKmm1XWW8AAvcid.jpg

Funny. Move over, David.

Here comes Dwayne!

Try The Wraith and The Lost Boys. They are the best. I find one of those vampires hot. His name is Billy Wirth. He is still hot for his age now.
I wish The Lost Boys is on Netflix. Entertainment app have the movie but it is not captioned. I don't think the app will have CC anymore. I am sad about this. I saw The Wraith on Netflix. Good movie!

How stressed I'm feeling right now. I lost my job yesterday.

At least I went swimming this morning.
I am so sorry about your job. :hug:

IMDB will permanently close down their message boards Feb 20. :(

IMDB will permanently close down their message boards Feb 20. :(

I got the message, too. What a lame move. There will be a giant exodus to find the way to other websites. I'd be surprised if IMDB will survive without those message boards.

I'm worried about my sister. She is sick with cold and stomach virus. She is dehydrated. She is pregnant and she is due in middle of March. She is having contract every five minutes. Baby's heartbeat is little fast. Doctors are trying to stop the contraction.

Back