What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Aww, with us, there is no danger of blowing up. Just popping. ;)

What to do with the Dell laptop computer that we didn't order. Since October we've been trying to get them to take it back. They keep promising by email and phone call to send us the shipping label to send it back but they never do it.

Should we just keep it? :dunno:

Yea, Madonna shouldnt have said that. Oh well.

Nothing wrong with protesting for our rights, but celebrities like Madonna are hurting our cause. We want real non celebrities.

What to do with the Dell laptop computer that we didn't order. Since October we've been trying to get them to take it back. They keep promising by email and phone call to send us the shipping label to send it back but they never do it.

Wow, Dell is doing a bad job. I would wait a bit and call Dell again. You gotta be aggressive this time.

Nothing wrong with protesting for our rights, but celebrities like Madonna are hurting our cause. We want real non celebrities.

You are forgetting that the presence of celebrities can result in more coverage for the event than would be the case if they were not there.

Wow, Dell is doing a bad job. I would wait a bit and call Dell again. You gotta be aggressive this time.

That why I despise Dell for years now.

Build the PC FTW!!! but that's not good for people who don't know how to build the PC.

You are forgetting that the presence of celebrities can result in more coverage for the event than would be the case if they were not there.

I am aware of that. Saying something unconstructive doesn't make Madonna more intelligent and classy. What she said doesn't represent my beliefs and Women's March. Madonna is annoying this time.

That why I despise Dell for years now.

Build the PC FTW!!! but that's not good for people who don't know how to build the PC.

I already dislike Dell for a while. My husband is an engineer and has heard some words from co-workers (engineers) complain about their work at Dell. The management at DELL is way bad.

I dislike Dell because I have problems with movies and TV shows program.

i failed my first class today,actually i didnt even studied but i cried like hell,i got into this university so luckily(not even by exam,just by talking.)
I hate i dont have passion in life and i do give up so easily that i dont want to keep up,because i cant focus.:smash::dunno:

I just wonder how many times, and for how long we should keep trying before we just decide to keep it. :hmm:

Have you read what Ashley Judd raved during the march?

I love Dell.. all three of mine are Dells lol.

I'd offer to buy it from you but my funds are kind of... lacking.

Still would buy it if you don't want to keep it. Just have to do incremental payments lol.

I love Dell.. all three of mine are Dells lol.

I'd offer to buy it from you but my funds are kind of... lacking.

Still would buy it if you don't want to keep it. Just have to do incremental payments lol.
It's not officially mine yet. :)

It's not officially mine yet. :)

LOL :)

I wonder how long before it does become yours. Seems that "found items" tend to have a 30 day waiting period before it reverts to the person who found it. Technically you did "find" it..;)

:dunno: I hope Dell gets their butt moving and resolves the issue tho.

Back