What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Thinking how hot Gronk looks in a video :naughty:

I miss him very much!

Thinking I'm so glad it's Friday. I might go get some booze for tonight. Maybe some Twisted Tea. Anyone have other suggestions?

Thinking about how much I dislike calling the banks and the phone company but both need to be done.

Thinking about how "cold" it got overnight....and it's chilly today. I need to get out on errands...but my car has been in the shop 4 days now....*grrrr*....should be ready by 5pm they say.

Thinking about how "cold" it got overnight....and it's chilly today. I need to get out on errands...but my car has been in the shop 4 days now....*grrrr*....should be ready by 5pm they say.
It's after 5 p.m. now--I hope that you got your car back.

Thinking about how much I dislike calling the banks and the phone company but both need to be done.

Same here, not fan of making phone call with bank, credit card companies, medical and utilities.

Cleaning house , get rid of the old and in with the new :party:

Yes. Like in the old days. The ladies clean and the men mow the lawn. :afro:

Yes, true lol

I am cleaning in a deeper way like cleanse your soul. Getting connected with good energy and more bible studying to deepen my faith and act right :D

Santa Clause 2. I watched Santa Clause a couple of days ago. Haven't thought of any other Christmas movies to watch.. (Not a fan of the "Vacation" movies like the one Woody suggested but to each their own ;) )
I am planning to watch Santa Clause 2 and 3 someday soon. I saw first Santa Clause on Christmas Day. Very cute movie! I think you will like 1985 movie called Santa Claus. Thanks for the suggestion!

Yes. It's got everything. Violence, girls and graven images. Charlton Heston used to be my president until he died. NRA. :afro:

It must be one of your favorites lol

I know , Charlton Heston was a good actor.

Back