What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Deafie cursing deafness? Whatdidyousay, sometimes more than one time in a thread. Her own deafness.

Then there member 4 Cappy. Since I complained of his vulgarities, AlleyCat has been his favorite target.

The non deaf Rio and Woody. It's been around three to four weeks of harassment before they succeeded in driving her away.

thank you for answering bottseni.

Well I don't want to leave here. But WDYS and Rio have got to go. I do not understand why two people whine all the time and purposefully use fonts and colors that about nobody on a DEAF forum can even read. Talk about total disrespect. She's not even deaf. Why the hell is she here and purposefully aggravating the rest of us ?

good see you, still here.
stay, you have friends here. and are not alone!..*-)

Hey Alley...late getting here...but listen up...don't let those knuckleheads run you out of AD!!...I know 1 of them should have been banned a long time ago...Still she lingers on and on and on...Nuts! You got friends around here that have your back....

Thank you RR. I do want to stay here. I'm just so sick of the the shit from 2 posters. I cannot believe I was called out about my job and my dad. Really. Wtf?

Thank you RR. I do want to stay here. I'm just so sick of the the shit from 2 posters. I cannot believe I was called out about my job and my dad. Really. Wtf?
Some has nothing better to do or say, so they cut others down to make themselves feel superior... Ignore it, Karma will take its bite.

Thinking this is good advice....

315fc7a15612e3c7b6d358683667f66c.jpg

Well I don't want to leave here. But WDYS and Rio have got to go. I do not understand why two people whine all the time and purposefully use fonts and colors that about nobody on a DEAF forum can even read. Talk about total disrespect. She's not even deaf. Why the hell is she here and purposefully aggravating the rest of us ?

Please don't leave this forum and you can try to talk to Alex about issues with members in this forum, so he could suspend members from this forum if they are harassing you.

I did it before and had discuss with Alex before so finally, that's resolved my issue so I don't have much issue, beside gangs of 4 - they aren't anything to me very much and they have no life, so of course, you do have a life, unlike them.

For all others, enough with harassment, also this moderator said enough.

Hi to all AD members, I like to address about dignity with this forum.

I received a final warning from Alex about long vacation in 2012 when I had big situation with one of member - I can't name this member to respect their privacy, also it isn't active anymore. Of course, that forced me to change my way about how to treat members with dignity. If you respect to members so you will receive same treatment with dignity.

There is warning for all of you - if you continue to break the forum rules, even with little or no warning from moderator, so Alex could step in and give you a final warning before long or infinite vacation - it means you may unable to return to this forum anymore. Please could you treat all members with dignity, no matter about what you dislike someone, also please be cooperate with members when they are trying to help or correct your problems. It is your responsibility to monitor your behavior whichever is appreciate or inappreciate, but it is okay to have sense of humor or kidding with anyone, however, you need learn to realize whichever statements are sense or humor or just kidding. If you aren't sure about how is serious with statement so please ask member first before making a judge instead of being upset and combative with anyone. If you are in bad mood so you are responsible for your behavior - just ignore them or I'm not in mood with joke.

If you follow this advice above so you shouldn't have problem with anyone and do not ruin their fun time with this forum. This forum isn't gang war, flame war or fight stage, so it is pretty easy to get along with members if you could take control of yourself. I'm not type to get involved with favoritism, also I have no ally with anyone. I don't need that. I'm just want to be enjoying to discuss about all topics in this forum, or share a support with you.

Please all of you could show a respect to Alex and Calvin - the moderator job isn't easy job and if you give more problems as they work extremely hard to get resolved or clean up the forum.

FYI, I did make some mistakes sometime and I apologized to anyone who affected by my action.

Last edited:
Back