What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Thanks sweetie... Now I have modern major general stuck in my head lol :D

I just seen film called,' the other BOLIN'girl, sent me on trail of thoughts tower of London take daughter The reformation Henery then his leg and what was wrong with it Syphalis QUEEN Elizathbeth Mates condoms Richard Brason Virgin adlantic how much the ticket.
Chain of thoughts:D

I just seen film called,' the other BOLIN'girl, sent me on trail of thoughts tower of London take daughter The reformation Henery then his leg and what was wrong with it Syphalis QUEEN Elizathbeth Mates condoms Richard Brason Virgin adlantic how much the ticket.
Chain of thoughts:D
Like a key words key chain. :lol:

That it's freezing rain out here, and it's about 33 degrees, so one more degree to go and it turns to either sleet or snow. The drive home from work is likely to suck.

I'm thinking hope things go ok for you on your drive home, AC- be safe!

That it's freezing rain out here, and it's about 33 degrees, so one more degree to go and it turns to either sleet or snow. The drive home from work is likely to suck.
Hope it doesn't freeze for you! :cold:

How many miles is this trip home? Be safe!

Where are you that it so cold..American weather mystery to me from what I read it mystery to you all to

Where are you that it so cold..American weather mystery to me from what I read it mystery to you all to

She's in Minnesota, I believe. That state is generally cold this time of the year, but they've been having warm weather like the rest of the eastern half of the country.

We're a large country, so we do have varying types of weather. This winter, so far, the eastern half has been unusually warm while the western half has been cool/cold.

That's right, I live in Minnesota. We did have an unseasonably nice fall, right now we are in the 20-30-40's range.

That's right, I live in Minnesota. We did have an unseasonably nice fall, right now we are in the 20-30-40's range.

Brrrrrr....come on down to Florida...I've the AC on, Alley!...Guessing too, you have those "heated socks"?...(whatever they are called)...I can't sleep with my feet cold.

Brrrrrr....come on down to Florida...I've the AC on, Alley!...Guessing too, you have those "heated socks"?...(whatever they are called)...I can't sleep with my feet cold.

Thanks, but nah. Born and raised here, I'm cold-blooded! I didn't even wear a coat this morning. Just the umbrella for the rain.

Thanks, but nah. Born and raised here, I'm cold-blooded! I didn't even wear a coat this morning. Just the umbrella for the rain.

I think of that as warm-blooded or warm natured when you are warm enough in spite of the colder air.

Thinking glad you got home ok, AC!
my weather same as yours - I'm in WI.
the last couple of days I've seen people wearing shorts. It was so warm yesterday that I just had on a little light sweatshirt and thin spring jacket for the rain.

Thinking glad you got home ok, AC!
my weather same as yours - I'm in WI.
the last couple of days I've seen people wearing shorts. It was so warm yesterday that I just had on a little light sweatshirt and thin spring jacket for the rain.

I did get home ok. It actually stopped raining and it never turned to sleet or snow by the time I left work yesterday. Typical of Minnesota :) I did remember that you are in Wisconsin, so you and I likely have very similar weather.

The Russian satellite can be seen anytime now from Earth I going see if I can see it.
going to my daughters residential home soon they having party 6pm to 9 and I on anti biotics and not allowed to drink even small wine:(

Back