What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this forum so peace?? :ugh3:

Why is this forum so peace?? :ugh3:

This+Is+Cat+Country_91fab6_5119983.jpg

Me too...I shot the Sheriff yesterday...but I'm not too much of a blabber-mouth...I do try tho'....:giggle:

My MIL has Lifeline, and each time that she fell she didn't use it. She waited until someone stopped by the house.

I didn't go for a regular walk today but I did a lot of walking with my daughter at Tanger Outlets. She treated me to lunch at Panera Bread, and bought me a couple of new outfits for Mothers' Day. She made sure I didn't get any "old lady" clothes. :giggle:

I was once at shoe store with a friend and I told her all the shoes are for little old ladies. A little old lady overheard me and said to me " Some day you'll be a little old lady too!" And she was so right . My daughter and granddaughter went the flea market on Mothers day and I need to use a cane b/c my balance is really bad on my right side and I had a bone spur in my right shoulder so my arm was hurting the next day . I am ready for the glue factory . That is nice took you out to eat and did not let you buy any
"old lady" clothes . I don't have any either , I love to wear pants with cargo pockets and turtlenecks in the winter.

thinking about how nice it is to be done with college for the summer. But sad that i won't be able to learn any more ask over the summer!

He's recently been banned, he was given numerous chances but... :bye:
At first I thought it was a different person but looked...

then went :jaw:

*Edit- for some reason I can't see your picture FF...

I'm thinking I'm gonna get me another pizza this week like I had last Friday :naughty:
2014-05-09_23-14-28_833.jpg

I'm thinking I'm gonna get me another pizza this week like I had last Friday :naughty:
2014-05-09_23-14-28_833.jpg

Is this Domino's...

OMG it looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want pizza so bad now.... Too bad I get full after a bite of food... I need coffee.... Ugh... thank god for keurig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back