What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I am reminded of why I really prefer having a side arm.... I come home and my front door is open... I could swear I closed and locked it... but who knows I mifht have made a mistake... the alarm is triggered and so i believe more firmly that I shut it... so trying to be intelligent I immediately leave and call the cops.... and yet I am still waiting... hmm... what if is all I can think...
I'm glad you left. I hope you're in a safe place now.

I'm glad you left. I hope you're in a safe place now.

I am... just missing my dog lol took her to a friend's while the dog I am fostering had puppies ... did not know about tensions and had to be away a lot the today ...

I am thinking are desk top Pc's disappearing. I am thinking of buying an IPad or an AirMac . Any help will do, what to buy.

I think it stinks that the Fox news had the GOP debate on a station that everyone does not get . This is something that should had been a regular station . I never did like Fox news .

I thinking should I get my sorry arse off this chair walk down to beach

When I post on Facebook, I try to post something substance. I want people to enjoy reading my posts.

just taken tramadol for pain and now I got hand tremors feel awful never done this before

I thinking some questions I wish had not bleedin asked

I wish I would stop seeing picture of a cockroach at top my page here , it an ad for pest control! :roll:

I see Skinit ads, because I bought one for my hearing aid.

Thinking of starting a new thread - "What's Your Ad Today?" :D....

Just saw Verizon is changing from annual contracts to month-to-month plans.

I've been month to month with Verizon for years and never had issues.

Just saw Verizon is changing from annual contracts to month-to-month plans.

I've been month to month with Verizon for years and never had issues.

You mean you don't have to sign a 2 years contract with Verizon , I called about getting cell phone with them and was told it had to be for 2 years and the same with cable TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back