What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 22356

We were definitely the most tan couple at the wedding. Had a lot of fun after I found ear plugs...OMG the music was so loud. I don't understand why people play the music that loud at weddings. People came from all over the country and it was very difficult to talk to each other. Heading home tomorrow. It's been a great trip but I'm pretty tired. Of course the plane is totally full tomorrow so there is not chance of me being able to lay down. My back is hurting so bad. It was so nice talking to my nieces and nephews, they are the sweetest people I've ever met.

Years ago I talked to one of the guys in a local band. He said the main problem is room accoustics (I know SP but I don't want to take time to look it up). It seems it is often a choice between complaints about too loud or complaints about it not carrying to the back of the room.

Was that the explosion on the double decker bus?

Terrorist,same thing as 911 same reasons and heard about all over same way as 9/11 but some how missed America even Bush was here at the time.It went down in history as one worse terrorist crimes but somehow missed America.What a surprise

It's so nice to be home. United airline was so helpful placing us in a row with one empty seat so I could somewhat lay down. Flight got super bumpy when we flew over Oklahoma and the upper part of Texas. Super happy to have Marley with me once again. Next week is my CI surgery....

Glad you are home safely, and will be thinking about you as you go through your CI surgery, all the best with that!

I thinking is Milton fluid or Jays better one clean patio up with

Funny, before the wedding I was stressing about what type of dress I should buy. Concerned about what others were wearing etc. The first bridesmaid to walk down the isle just happened to have my exact dress on. So.....I fit in. She was really sweet, her name is Beth and she is from Florida. So, we bought dresses on opposite sides of the country and they happened to be the same.

a3VTzfU.jpg

Wow! What are the odds of that? But you looked very pretty! :)

sitting by window looking at seagulls they balancing on fence looking at me quite funny looking at web feet trying keep balance,they just eyeballing me.. I Wondering what they thinking about, not sure what that says about me

sitting by window looking at seagulls they balancing on fence looking at me quite funny looking at web feet trying keep balance,they just eyeballing me.. I Wondering what they thinking about, not sure what that says about me

I think that says you are a bit obsessed with seagulls. You need to "get a life" :giggle: ( just teasing)

I think that says you are a bit obsessed with seagulls. You need to "get a life" :giggle: ( just teasing)

I think she has a love/hate relationship with them the way I do with my squirrels. :giggle:

I bet the seagulls were wondering why that woman was watching them so much. :giggle:

I wish they read my mind bc it thinking birds go sh1t someone else garden or bugger off back to sea and that polite version of my thoughts..had chuck washing out I been attacked shat on pecked my garden pond fish eaten tub plants died bc no get out to water them. I will never feed another sodding bird again and tomorrow tooth extraction day I totally dreading

not my day and tomorrow not looking good either

I wish they read my mind bc it thinking birds go sh1t someone else garden or bugger off back to sea and that polite version of my thoughts..had chuck washing out I been attacked shat on pecked my garden pond fish eaten tub plants died bc no get out to water them. I will never feed another sodding bird again and tomorrow tooth extraction day I totally dreading

I was on my way to a meeting for work and a bird flew over me and took a sh*t on my new London Fog coat ! My boss said that meant I was going to have good luck . I didn't feel lucky having to clean my coat off. YUCKY !

with all this sh1t in garden and on my head I should very lucky...what coincidence 'dirty Harry' on I just looked over this split second to read do you feel lucky..Some supernatural force is saying something but wish use a pen rather that shat

We have a ton of rabbits in our yard and I just saw a baby rabbit the other day , one more poop making rabbit ! I have to watch were I step b/c there is so much rabbit poop. My dog think it's a treat for him . YUCKY !

I was rabbit rescuer and yes poop did get out of hand..i dread think of blood bath been in me garden if had them now.
I thinking should I take sleeping tablet half hour before dentist and prey I sleep in the chair..i aint going to sleep tonight

it 10.15pm I had sneaky ciggi this not good..i wish tooth ache come back then I be desperate go dentist as it is no desperation to go but if I cancel I know it be back instantly.. no win situation

I was rabbit rescuer and yes poop did get out of hand..i dread think of blood bath been in me garden if had them now.
I thinking should I take sleeping tablet half hour before dentist and prey I sleep in the chair..i aint going to sleep tonight

No! If you are driving yourself don't take a sleeping pill , you will fall asleep behind the wheel . Be safe .

I am amazed had anaesthetic home whole thing took 30 second to a min that including walk home surgery next door..all that misery for nothing..So impressed asked me if wanted take tooth home er no not that impressed I want keep it she said people using them make jewellery YUK

I am amazed had anaesthetic home whole thing took 30 second to a min that including walk home surgery next door..all that misery for nothing..So impressed asked me if wanted take tooth home er no not that impressed I want keep it she said people using them make jewellery YUK

Glad it went smoothly for you...do you feel better now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back