What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking it really stinks having to work all this weekend and next.. at least I'm off three days for Christmas (23rd, 24th & 25th)!

My to-do list for Christmas. I have not even started shopping yet.

Yeah, I don't follow my own advice too well, huh?

Cash always works well as a gift. It makes everyone's eyes light up when they see some dead presidents lol :D

Don't forget to buy yourself a present too ;)

1244650.jpg

frosted-pumpkin-jar-candle_Frosted-Pumpkin.jpg

I am thinking about.. Food, glorious food, and there's nothing in my fridge/ pantry that I want, except the homemade fudge that is all the way in the basement three floors down and I am too tired to get up from my bed to grab a bite. Hmmm, gumbo sounds good for dinner tomorrow and boudin biscuits for breakfast YUMMY-!!!

I am thinking about the last time I went out of state..... 11 years ago. I went to St. Charles, MO, and St. Louis, MO, in 2003. Haven't been out of state since. I am WAY overdue for such a trip.

Cash always works well as a gift. It makes everyone's eyes light up when they see some dead presidents lol :D

Don't forget to buy yourself a present too ;)

I might end up doing just the cash. I think they'll understand given I have had no spare time these past 6 months what with building a house.

The new house is my present this year :)

Just what are people looking for when they check out your account?? I never really got into doing this so I am really curious about this .

I might end up doing just the cash. I think they'll understand given I have had no spare time these past 6 months what with building a house.

The new house is my present this year :)

I did cash for my niece. That and a rose gold heart necklance I put the money inside the necklace box ... her, my sister and bro in law are going to Florida tomorrow for 7 days so I give it to her and she was tickled to get $50 cash for shopping money in Florida.

I'm excited, my boyfriend gets to meet my family tomorrow! I hope he likes them. :)

Thinking about not wanting to venture out in this weather to go to one last store.

Whether the malls will be too crowded to get in, and how early they will close.

Also to eat a really light diet after getting food poisoning yesterday from a friends homemade Christmas gift. :P Joys of Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back