What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if I should blame my splitting headache on pollen or the flu shot...

I would think more the flu shot , I heard on the news that people in their 60's shout get 2 flu shots. The last one I had was in the 90's .

I hope it was not the flu shot. We usually get our shot in mid October.

I hope you feel better soon Botti.

I hope it was not the flu shot. We usually get our shot in mid October.

I hope you feel better soon Botti.

Thanks. Because of my heart and asthma, I was recommended to get it early.

I don't remember getting a headache like this from it before, and I keep wondering if the quad strain new type vaccine is the culprit.

Plus my arm where I got the shot hurts and is starting to itch as well.

Simply put, I am feeling whiny!

Is that him who stopped by booths home who replaced sweets?

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I know. It was crushing. I bet the young FBI agent is going to be a regular to replace that dynamic of the young male.

:thumbd: to that guy. I want Sweets back! I guess the actor wanted out of the show so they bumped him off.

What a pain it is to pack for a two week trip on the trains. Doesn't help that I want to take some things out to the kids. May end up checking one bag. At least that won't cost me anything.

I'm going to need a vacation from planning my vacation. Hurry up Oct 5. :D

What a pain it is to pack for a two week trip on the trains. Doesn't help that I want to take some things out to the kids. May end up checking one bag. At least that won't cost me anything.

Can you send some things to your kids and tell not to open it till you get there?

Can you send some things to your kids and tell not to open it till you get there?

The purpose of me taking it is the save the shipping cost. And it's not gifts. Just some stuff I have that my daughter would like.

The purpose of me taking it is the save the shipping cost. And it's not gifts. Just some stuff I have that my daughter would like.

Oh, I had not been on a train in years and did not know if you had to pay extra more luggage like you do on plane. They can be $50 an extra bag.

Oh, I had not been on a train in years and did not know if you had to pay extra more luggage like you do on plane. They can be $50 an extra bag.

No. Amtrak passengers can bring up to two bags per person. There's no charge for either one, but they do have certain requirements for both bags.

That I don't ever have much luck with scratch-offs. Fortunately we only buy them once in a blue moon.

No. Amtrak passengers can bring up to two bags per person. There's no charge for either one, but they do have certain requirements for both bags.

I once took the Amtrak from California to Boston and brought a friend's daughter with me. We had to change trains so I paid money to made sure we had two seats and would not have to get in the stand by line . When we got to our stop to change trains I was told there where no seats for us . I was BS, I was told if I paid for the seats I could get on the train instead we where told to go wait for the next train. I took our bags and got on the train and another guy saw what I was doing and got on too. The girl and I got lucky a mother was traveling with daughter, she had her sit on her lap and my little friend sat on my lap until more seats opened up. That was the last time I took a trip on train. I tried to get my money back but had no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back