What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a new a license plate frame in your favorite color?

When my daughter was here last week she ordered one online. The girls have always called me "Mumsie" and my car is a Maxima so she order.....
Mumsie's Maxi. It's chrome though and no clue when it will get here. People use to put something on their antenna but most cars don't have them anymore.

Thinking how crazy popular my type of new car is. Their everywhere!!! Walked out of the vet and there were two others exactly the same as mine. Need to find a way to make mine look a little different in a not so cheesy type of way as my daughter says.
I think that happens to all of use when we get a new car. All of a sudden we see it everywhere. One time I walked up to one ready to put my key in the door. :o
I have Eeyore (from McD's a loooonnnng time ago) hanging on the passenger side sun shade hook.

I think that happens to all of use when we get a new car. All of a sudden we see it everywhere. One time I walked up to one ready to put my key in the door. :o
I have Eeyore (from McD's a loooonnnng time ago) hanging on the passenger side sun shade hook.

So true. Also white cars are popular here due to our hot summer temps. First white car for me and they are everywhere. I'll definitely have to pay attention when getting into my car.

Starting to get excited - only 3-1/2 more weeks till my big adventure. :)

What the hell happen to the trash cans at my condo, I can't find them and had to leave my trash bag on the basement floor. I am sure the mice are going to love that. I knew the new management guy is are not too bright but it sure would had be nice if he had let us know what is going.

When my daughter was here last week she ordered one online. The girls have always called me "Mumsie" and my car is a Maxima so she order.....
Mumsie's Maxi. It's chrome though and no clue when it will get here. People use to put something on their antenna but most cars don't have them anymore.

My car has no antenna , and I liked to put a flower on my antenna so I could find my car easier in a full parking lot .

My poor daughter is having a terrible time after having her four impacted wisdom teeth out. It's day six and she is getting worse not better. Her boyfriend is doing a great job taking care of her but I wish she was here so I could help out.

What I liked back when my dad sold cars and we got to use his demonstrator like a family car was the dealer license plates were the reverse color combination from what passenger car plates were.

Thinking about sleep. I've been up all night so I am really hoping to get a few hours in soon.

My poor daughter is having a terrible time after having her four impacted wisdom teeth out. It's day six and she is getting worse not better. Her boyfriend is doing a great job taking care of her but I wish she was here so I could help out.
That's very unusual. Did she have complications or an infection?

Had my top wisdom teeth pulled by my regular dentist at one appt. The bottom ones had not come in enough to be pulled. He also removed one bottom wisdom tooth at a later date. The last one was hiding - must have seen what happened to the other 3 - so had to go to an oral surgeon for that one. All we're done with local anesthesia. This was back in the 70's.
Mine was in the 70's also. The dentist said I needed to be awake so that I could "help." That is, when he was using the mallet and chisel on my lower teeth I had to brace my jaw with my fist underneath.

I didn't have to go back to work that afternoon, which is good because I was puking up blood in addition to being in pain. I did go back the next day. My face was bruised and swollen on one whole side, from below my eye to down my neck. Normally, I wouldn't have gotten the day off but my XO said that I looked too bad to stay, so she sent me home. Not for my sake but because it was bad for the office image (I worked in Public Affairs). The women (including me) were supposed to "look good," and my bruised and swollen face looked like I had been in a fight. :lol:

That's very unusual. Did she have complications or an infection?

We called the oral surgeon. He told us that because of her age, wisdom teeth being impacted, TMJ, plus she had two cyst, that this was a major surgery and the pain was expected. She is on strong pain meds plus an antibiotic. She has an appointment for a check up with the oral surgeon on Friday. I really hope she feels better soon, it's been a pretty awful experience for her. It's really hard to see your child in so much pain.

We called the oral surgeon. He told us that because of her age, wisdom teeth being impacted, TMJ, plus she had two cyst, that this was a major surgery and the pain was expected. She is on strong pain meds plus an antibiotic. She has an appointment for a check up with the oral surgeon on Friday. I really hope she feels better soon, it's been a pretty awful experience for her. It's really hard to see your child in so much pain.
Oh, cysts, too? That doesn't sound good.

Yes, I have TMJ and my teeth were impacted, so I understand that. It makes the process a little worse.

I was only about 21 years old when I had my wisdom teeth out, so maybe that's why I had a quick recovery. I suppose everything gets worse with age (I'm finding out).

I'm glad that she has the meds she needs, and that she has someone to help her. I hope she is "over the hump" now, and gets good news on Friday.

Yes, it's hard for mom. :hug:

Oh, cysts, too? That doesn't sound good.

Yes, I have TMJ and my teeth were impacted, so I understand that. It makes the process a little worse.

I was only about 21 years old when I had my wisdom teeth out, so maybe that's why I had a quick recovery. I suppose everything gets worse with age (I'm finding out).

I'm glad that she has the meds she needs, and that she has someone to help her. I hope she is "over the hump" now, and gets good news on Friday.

Yes, it's hard for mom. :hug:

Thank you Reba. She is the first of our children to have surgery. I think when she came to my birthday party on Saturday it was just too much too soon. Poor thing, she is really suffering.

Thank you Reba. She is the first of our children to have surgery. I think when she came to my birthday party on Saturday it was just too much too soon. Poor thing, she is really suffering.
Can she eat?

I am sorry to hear that , she should go back the dentist to made sure nothing is wrong . Is she still taking med for pain? I did not see your other comment when I posted mine.
I have TMJ too and it's painful having to keep my mouth open a long time. I would think the oral surgeon would had taken this into consideration and pulled only two teeth at a time.

Can she eat?

I stocked her up on soups, yogurt, juices and her boyfriend makes her favorite..mashed potatoes. She has been eating a lot of JambaJuice too. NO straw.

We sent her to our oral surgeon he is really good at what he does. We talked to him ourselves.

She will see him on Friday for a checkup and I really hope by then she will be feeling better.

I hope she is feeling better soon. I wonder if she might also be having issues with dry socket. I had one of those and it isn't fun...very painful.

I hope she is feeling better soon. I wonder if she might also be having issues with dry socket. I had one of those and it isn't fun...very painful.

I just talked to her a little while ago and she says she thinks she may finally be feeling better. No dry socket, thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back