What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I love my magic bullet! It arrived, yesterday and I made juices an protein drinks:)

We have had one for about five years. A few months ago, we dropped it and it broke. Sent it off... and they replaced it. LIFETIME warranty. Just an FYI if it ever breaks. They really made the whole process seamless and quick. My wife can't live without her Magic Bullet.

Wirelessly posted

NitroHonda said:
Wirelessly posted

I love my magic bullet! It arrived, yesterday and I made juices an protein drinks:)

We have had one for about five years. A few months ago, we dropped it and it broke. Sent it off... and they replaced it. LIFETIME warranty. Just an FYI if it ever breaks. They really made the whole process seamless and quick. My wife can't live without her Magic Bullet.

I got a paper about paying for warranty might get it and I have to register it online:) I was too excited and opened it to make juice heehee thank you

Think this place has turned into a sex chat site in the last 24 hours. :ugh2:

I was joking. There are just a higher than normal amount of "After Hours" posts. :lol:

I know. Im giving you a hard time, and made you to type more for nothing. :giggle: I agree, that i noticed that too. it is not my thing, though.

Why, oh why, did my trash/recycling schedule have to change this week when I have a loaded can of recyclables. Both are now collected on the same day (though recycling is every other week) and I had both cans out yesterday, but only the trash was picked up. I contacted my collectors and was told that the driver marked that my recycle can was not at the curb. They will send a truck by early next week to collect it (just hope they tell me which day so I don't have to leave it out for several days).

I'm also uncomfortable with it too. This site has more "lewd sexual" discussions than any other that I have ever been a member of. Don't get me wrong, I can be crass. There's just a difference in between creating a thread asking if you like dildos or something and being funny crude.... eh. It's kinda funny because this site bans politics and something else... religion?

More power to the people, I guess!

Wirelessly posted

oh.... I was thinking differently..... :io:

They really made the whole process seamless and quick. My wife can't live without her Magic Bullet.

Seeing that I have no idea what a Magic Bullet is, and seeing the following comments, only one dirty thing came to mind.

I guess I'll assume that .. oh nevermind.

Seeing that I have no idea what a Magic Bullet is, and seeing the following comments, only one dirty thing came to mind.

I guess I'll assume that .. oh nevermind.

:laugh2: :laugh2:...me too...no idea what a Majic Bullet is...and felt too dumb to ask!

Nononono ladies it's not that!!!! it's a must-have tool for any household, male or female.

magicbullet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back