What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I not trust you!!! Lol. I never click any link you send again. Remember horrible nasty one you text me???? I learn my lesson!

Last night, I couldnt sleep very well because I was worrying about my daughter about her having to adjust to a new family living in her house. Put me in a bad mood in the morning but as soon as I got to work and told my coworkers about this story, I felt better but still worried.

Well, my daughter texted me around 4PM saying that she misses me and loves me. Also, she asked how my first day back at work was. Told her the same and that it was hard to get back to work and how was school. She said it was boring. So, I asked her if she was doing ok. Guess what? She went on and on about how much she loves my ex's new girlfriend and her kids. She has 3 boys and a girl and the girl is 15 years old. My daughter was like alll excited about the girl and loves the 3 year old boy. I told her that I am glad she is ok and that she is happy and that was all what matters to me. Then, she said that she feels better now and that she is happy to see her dad completely less stressed and joking all the time. She HAS never spoke that highly of the other two like that...was more of "eh...they are ok." No excitement. I know it is the first day but I remembered that was how I was when I first met dad's 2nd wife. I loved her right away on the first day we met her and still love her to this day after 26 years. Maybe it is the same thing?

For whatever is worth, I just hope they are good people and if my daughter feels so happy and excited about them and connects with them in a way that she never did with the other two girlfriends and their kids, then I will tell my ex to marry her and stay with her for life! LOL

I feel better now..important my daughter is ok. After she told me that and I started feeling better, I started this new feeling of being sooo thrilled that the recent ex is out of the picture. She was horrible to me so no more Lisa...YES!!!! I still love Laurie (the first ex)..we always got along very well even when I was fighting with my ex. She never got involved and always told me that she knows that he and I fought like cats and dogs but hoped that she and I would be ok. Ever since then, throughout their relationship, we have been great. Lisa was a different story.

I will make every effort to get along with this girl if my daughter already loves her and her kids that much so soon. Wait and see.

Geez...now, it is poor me, going through with all these women. lol

You know, some people just connect right away, like you did with your dad's wife. Maybe your daughter is connecting like that with the new gf. If so, I hope he doesn't get tired of her and throw her out anytime soon. I know it's a load off your mind, though, knowing that she likes her and the kids. You would be making yourself sick with worry if she had said "OMG, mom! I hate them!"

I hope that still funny when you in hell.

Pfh! Not you jillio lol

I think I'm slowly undoing the damage for Arkansas. The state of Arkansas tourism should be thanking me.

am thinkin' that am glad my cold is better - haven't had one like this in a long time and I missed my dog class last night:(

I am thinking I am freezing my butt off. I've been cold all day, but I've also been taking care of my DD. I hope I'm not getting sick too.

I think I not go my sister house fr while...biggest nephew and aster both flu. Sister spend all morning head in toilet, littlest nephew beside her yelling "mommy you puking? Puking? You puking?" over and over...lol.

oh, I hope not, Dixie!

Sunny, :lol:
but sorry so much sickness with family:aw:

I was only 10 feet away from him...Bicyclist dies after hit by three vehicles

Saw his corpse laying there in middle of the road before the morgue car came... Right across from my work. Thank god I didn't see the incident though, only post incident...

When I was a student at ASU, there was a major car accident near the apt I was living at. My neighbor knocked on our door to let us know that something just exploded but wasnt sure what. My ex hubby and I ran out with our unit neighbors to see what was happening. we walked out of our apt to a busy intersection and sure enough we saw a car that had been split in half and 2 dead bodies on the road. That was before the emergency services arrived. I had just lost one of my childhood friend to a car accident a few weeks before so it was very upsetting.

I didnt get any closer to see the damage to the bodies. Did nt want to but it was like "god damn...the car was literally ripped into half!" Must have been speeding.

Hang in there.

Hey all, the first of the 2011 Holiday Competitions is now closed. We need some votes! Check out the sticky at the top of General Chat!

No limit on voting.

ADers, your vote decides the winner!
Cast your vote with a "like"!

I think my dad coming over any minute bring my tv stand / fireplace! Yay!

oh, I hope not, Dixie!

Sunny, :lol:
but sorry so much sickness with family:aw:
Thanks, I really can't afford to be so sick that I have to miss work.
When I was a student at ASU, there was a major car accident near the apt I was living at. My neighbor knocked on our door to let us know that something just exploded but wasnt sure what. My ex hubby and I ran out with our unit neighbors to see what was happening. we walked out of our apt to a busy intersection and sure enough we saw a car that had been split in half and 2 dead bodies on the road. That was before the emergency services arrived. I had just lost one of my childhood friend to a car accident a few weeks before so it was very upsetting.

I didnt get any closer to see the damage to the bodies. Did nt want to but it was like "god damn...the car was literally ripped into half!" Must have been speeding.

Hang in there.
My first dead body was a 10 year old girl that had been run over by a 18-wheeler. That messed with my head for a long time. I still don't like to talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back