What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling better

I am thinking about what a beautiful day is today. No snow yet and a bit cold. but nice and sunny outside. I'm wishing I could run home right now and put my roller blades on.

Sounds like your feeling better. It's nice to see!!! If you need to talk I'm always here!! Take care.:angel:

We have a nice gorgeous sunny day with temps at 70-72F and gentle breezes. I have been in shorts and t-shirt and bare feet.

How nice... Lucky of you have such nice weather. Here is cold and very fortunate no snow yet. Whew!

How nice... Lucky of you have such nice weather. Here is cold and very fortunate no snow yet. Whew!

But. but----I do have snow!! Mine is year round and you can build castles on it. Best of all - it doesn't melt, ever!! :giggle: :laugh2:

I am thinking of doing zumba soon to burn off those calories :giggle:

My friend Anne Margaret home for Christmas!!!! I love her! I miss her! Very glad see her!!!

Thinking that every living member of the Brady Bunch now has an AARP card :(

Am thinking that I am so so so happy that there will be a new Deaf Coffee Chat here in WPB, FL!!! First night will be on Jan 13th!! I am going and hope to keep it up.

Am thinking that I am so so so happy that there will be a new Deaf Coffee Chat here in WPB, FL!!! First night will be on Jan 13th!! I am going and hope to keep it up.

At Starbucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back