What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
crap I am figure out pretty complication! I think so consider figure out if suppose happened issues I am very forget, I call interpreter

Why do I keep getting so tired earlier in the evenings these days. Here it is 9:26 and I am falling asleep. Last night I was out by 10:30. I can usually stay up till at least midnight, but not these last few days.

Has anything changed with your legs or your muscle strength? Are you feeling weaker generally? If you're using a lot of energy to get through the day, no wonder you're tired by now.

Has anything changed with your legs or your muscle strength? Are you feeling weaker generally? If you're using a lot of energy to get through the day, no wonder you're tired by now.

Legs are not really any worse than normal, I am eating the same, taking in the same amount in fluids and have not changed anything. I know our heat and humidity has been up there, but I stay inside for the most part. Had to take MIL to the doc Friday, Yesterday and again tomorrow. All a chiropractor for her back. My energy is about the same as normal.

Why do I keep getting so tired earlier in the evenings these days. Here it is 9:26 and I am falling asleep. Last night I was out by 10:30. I can usually stay up till at least midnight, but not these last few days.

Legs are not really any worse than normal, I am eating the same, taking in the same amount in fluids and have not changed anything. I know our heat and humidity has been up there, but I stay inside for the most part. Had to take MIL to the doc Friday, Yesterday and again tomorrow. All a chiropractor for her back. My energy is about the same as normal.

I know you don't want to hear that it could be something really wrong, but in addition to your foot swelling , coupled with this new symptom, you should get your heart and blood vessels checked.

They are symptoms that go with peripheral artery disease and congestive heart failure.

Heat can be draining even if you're not out in very long. I'm watching the All-Star baseball game right now, and they said it is better than 100 degrees there. Whew!!! That kind of heat is hard to deal with.

Bottesini slipped with some excellent points. She's absolutely right about that.

I know you don't want to hear that it could be something really wrong, but in addition to your foot swelling , coupled with this new symptom, you should get your heart and blood vessels checked.

They are symptoms that go with peripheral artery disease and congestive heart failure.

Heat can be draining even if you're not out in very long. I'm watching the All-Star baseball game right now, and they said it is better than 100 degrees there. Whew!!! That kind of heat is hard to deal with.

Bottesini slipped with some excellent points. She's absolutely right about that.
I have been checked over for both those issues and do not have either one.

Hubby thinks it is the heat. I know I had to go grocery shopping and then we had to wait for mother's prescription to be ready. Didn't run to waste the gas, so we had windows open. At least I had my mug of ice water with me.

Botti- the swelling in my foot and ankle did go down. I had to wrap it in an ace bandage for 3 days, but it has not swelled back up again.

Yes, this heat is even zapping me, Kristina! By the time I am done working in the evenings all I want to do is lay down and sleep, forget eating and all that stuff. I will admit though I've not been eating properly these past few days because this heat just makes me not want to eat!

But please get your symptoms checked out. I don't want to hear about you going to the ER with CHF or PAD. Both are equally bad. PAD is an embolism that can travel to your heart or lungs causing an pulmonary embolism, I know of only one or two people that have survived those. If caught early, the doctors can fix it and possibly save your life.

Yes, this heat is even zapping me, Kristina! By the time I am done working in the evenings all I want to do is lay down and sleep, forget eating and all that stuff. I will admit though I've not been eating properly these past few days because this heat just makes me not want to eat!

But please get your symptoms checked out. I don't want to hear about you going to the ER with CHF or PAD. Both are equally bad. PAD is an embolism that can travel to your heart or lungs causing an pulmonary embolism, I know of only one or two people that have survived those. If caught early, the doctors can fix it and possibly save your life.

My grandmother died of congestive heart failure.

Dixie - in post 3894 you will see that I have been checked for both those conditions. I was checked quite recently in fact.

I have been checked over for both those issues and do not have either one.

Hubby thinks it is the heat. I know I had to go grocery shopping and then we had to wait for mother's prescription to be ready. Didn't run to waste the gas, so we had windows open. At least I had my mug of ice water with me.

Botti- the swelling in my foot and ankle did go down. I had to wrap it in an ace bandage for 3 days, but it has not swelled back up again.

Glad to know you had those sx checked out already. Better safe than sorry.

The fibro seems to get worse with the heat, too. Swelling, achiness, etc.

Glad to know you had those sx checked out already. Better safe than sorry.

The fibro seems to get worse with the heat, too. Swelling, achiness, etc.

Thankx!! I wasn't aware of this.

Think I am going to call it a night now. Made myself stay up till almost 11. Not bad since I was falling asleep earlier. I have a long day planned for tomorrow. 2 libraries and then take MIL to a doctor, then take hubby to the surveyor's office for the final survey. Luckily, my car is air conditioned. MIL and hubby's are not.

Think I am going to call it a night now. Made myself stay up till almost 11. Not bad since I was falling asleep earlier. I have a long day planned for tomorrow. 2 libraries and then take MIL to a doctor, then take hubby to the surveyor's office for the final survey. Luckily, my car is air conditioned. MIL and hubby's are not.

Rest well, and don't keep the AC too high. Remember the extremes are what get you!:wave:

Thinking it's a pity I don't have the money to buy my great aunt's house. Her family's putting it up for auction at the end of this month.

That house was the home my grandmother grew up in.

Beautiful house, built in 1900. Worth a fortune because of the land size, house plus the location.

Thinking it's a pity I don't have the money to buy my great aunt's house. Her family's putting it up for auction at the end of this month.

That house was the home my grandmother grew up in.

Beautiful house, built in 1900. Worth a fortune because of the land size, house plus the location.

Have you checked into the possibility of a loan? It would be wonderful for you to have that home and keep it in the family.

Have you checked into the possibility of a loan? It would be wonderful for you to have that home and keep it in the family.

*chuckles*

Well, if I had the moolah, I would. Besides, if I had this loan taken out, it would have taken a couple of generation or more to pay it off.

To 'win' this house would be well over $1.5 million or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back