What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking that i just bought my ticket to IL for the end of the month, and how much i hateeee flying, and how the drive from IL to VA is gonna suuuuuck

I am focus on adjust to my life! I am focus handle grow mature improve hard work I am improve try best effort development It is very my mind improve strength! It is very lots of remember!

Thinking about how nice it is to have a day off to just sit around the house and play on the laptop!! :)

Only have 5 more weeks of School!! Then 160 hour externship then I will be on my way to working on my career!

that's awesome! You will have a lot of fun in externship and more.

I'm thinking about how much I was able to understand during my deaf church service this morning. The terp was there and she was speaking for another family there, but I did not need to rely on reading her lips as much. Now, if only I could learn to sign as easily. :hmm:

I am work pretty lots of complication! I am work tough! I am very figure out lots of pretty complication! :D

Thinking that I hope TheWriteAlex will be able to join me to dphh this Friday.

I am thinking I need to try and do something exciting this year, but not sure what I want to do. Going to the beach during off-season sounds nice, but not sure about the excitement factor, or if I will even get the time off from working to do that.

Just how important is credit score? What if I want to take out a loan for a car? How high would my credit score has to be in order to get one? Is there a list/chart for something like that?

I am pretty stress tough tomorrow morning I am pretty tough! complication! lots of heavy

Just how important is credit score? What if I want to take out a loan for a car? How high would my credit score has to be in order to get one? Is there a list/chart for something like that?

I think it needs to be in the 600's to get a loan at a decent rate.

credit score determines everything. High Credit Score = High Quality of Life :) That's how important it is.

if you have a shitty credit score, you'll get a shitty interest rate. or worse - you won't even get approved for it unless somebody vouches for you (meaning - it's his/her ass if you can't pay up)

credit score can range from 500ish to 800ish. Every company has its own system to determine the interest rate based on your income, financial situation, and credit history. There is a lot of people who don't have credit cards because they don't believe in debt so they have no debt and have stable income but the problem is..... with no credit cards - there's no credit history... which means the companies don't know anything about you.. which means - you'll have a bit of hard time as much as someone with low credit score.

But then... if they don't believe in debt and credit card - there's no need for mortgage or loans (car, college, etc.) since they'll pay for everything in cash.

I don't have a credit card but I still have a good credit history. Why? Student loans, vehicle loan, and currently my mobile phone bill are all being paid on-time and in full, thus improving my credit score a bit each time.

You can still get credit without falling into the trap of a credit card. I have no desire for a credit card to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back