What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking how my DD is gonna be upset when she finds out softball practice has been cancelled due to Iowa testing at school this week.

I'm thinking how my DD is gonna be upset when she finds out softball practice has been cancelled due to Iowa testing at school this week.

all I can say is - "man up and deal with it" :lol:

I am thinking about trying the Borsch soup at the Russian cafe down the street.

I've seen that a few times but haven't been able to tell from context. What's DD mean (as used here, rather than "designated driver").

I'm going to be a bridesmaid in my bestfriend's wedding!!!! Actually two! One Sikh and one traditional.

Can't wait!!!! I'm so excited for her. :h5:

Shel90, there is captioning on Hulu. You have to register, and then on your account page, go down to Player Settings. Click captions "always on" as a default. Then there are 3 choices of font styles; click which one you want.

After that, go back to Browse and click on "captions" as a filter and you can see what shows are captioned.

I could not find the show "Relapse" though on any list.

I thought I did register a long time ago...will check again. Thanks!

thinking that it seems that my child custody case is all over and done with. Only need the courts to approve the agreement.

I'm going to be a bridesmaid in my bestfriend's wedding!!!! Actually two! One Sikh and one traditional.

Can't wait!!!! I'm so excited for her. :h5:

really?

thinking that it seems that my child custody case is all over and done with. Only need the courts to approve the agreement.

Awesome! Did it work out in a way that's good for you?

Thinking about getting my creative wheels spinning again and get my art set out and just do something.

I'm thinking that I'll treat myself to a pair of diamond earrings with silver studs when I go shopping in the US.

Since I'm allergic to gold and white gold earrings, unfortunately.

Thinking that I really want to have an alien experience =] Must be fun

I am thinking about my friend's invitation for us to go to church at her church for Easter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back