What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I lived in a country where I can take a nap after my lunch break - and that lunch breaks are long, too. *sigh* Damn USA. lol

Too bad you're not Spanish or Mexican! Same here for me!

Thinking about this weekend. Going to go camping, crabbing and Deep sea fishing this weekend! Hoping the weather will cooperate.

I'm thinking: How sad and wrong is what my mom told me...She said that Sunday my dad and sister had an argument cause I went out with a friend who recently moved back to P.R. after four years of leaving the island, and used the spare car we have in the house. She claimed that even though she fills the tank of the car ( whichever she's using at the moment ) she can't use the car cause he doesn't let her (it's under his name) Before anything, I do not approve at all that my dad told my sister that I'm his favorite child and that's why he lets me do those things. I, however am not trying to justify his behavior but...using the car is a PRIVILEGE we have cause we still don't own any and she, sadly, doesn't behave the way my dad wants her to behave for her to use the car. I on the other hand just do the things he asks for to get him out of my way. My sister accuses me of being a conformist...I'm not. I just know how to deal with the situation I'm presented with cause I KNOW the person ( my dad in this case ). I was deeply hurt by what my mom told me. I under no circumstance want my sister to feel inferior to me even though she has made me feel inferior to her in numerous cases, consciously. I want to talk to her. I don't want to be anyone's favorite. No parent should have a favorite child. They should love them equally. I love my sister to death and the last thing I want is for her to be hurt.

I am thinking you will see a big change in my punctuation as my husband bought me a low vision keyboard. :)

I am thinking you will see a big change in my punctuation as my husband bought me a low vision keyboard. :)

Does "Low Vision" mean that it's backlit, or that the letters printed on it are larger?

Does "Low Vision" mean that it's backlit, or that the letters printed on it are larger?

The letters are far larger and it has high contrast. The keys are bright yellow and the printing is black.

Oh no, is it that keyboard where all of the letters are printed in Comic Sans? Please tell me it's not...

I don't think so. I think it is Arial Black.

Oh, okay. *whew*

I was worried it was this one, from your description:
cskbd.jpeg

7309oj.jpg
This one.

Well, hey, as long as it works better for you, that's what really matters, right?

(I mostly asked because my primary work keyboard and the new laptop I'm going to be buying within the next week are backlit, so I was curious if that helped or not.)

Oh no, is it that keyboard where all of the letters are printed in Comic Sans? Please tell me it's not...

Interesting way to say it. What would it have mattered, as long as it would have suited her?

I'm thinking: How sad and wrong is what my mom told me...She said that Sunday my dad and sister had an argument cause I went out with a friend who recently moved back to P.R. after four years of leaving the island, and used the spare car we have in the house. She claimed that even though she fills the tank of the car ( whichever she's using at the moment ) she can't use the car cause he doesn't let her (it's under his name) Before anything, I do not approve at all that my dad told my sister that I'm his favorite child and that's why he lets me do those things. I, however am not trying to justify his behavior but...using the car is a PRIVILEGE we have cause we still don't own any and she, sadly, doesn't behave the way my dad wants her to behave for her to use the car. I on the other hand just do the things he asks for to get him out of my way. My sister accuses me of being a conformist...I'm not. I just know how to deal with the situation I'm presented with cause I KNOW the person ( my dad in this case ). I was deeply hurt by what my mom told me. I under no circumstance want my sister to feel inferior to me even though she has made me feel inferior to her in numerous cases, consciously. I want to talk to her. I don't want to be anyone's favorite. No parent should have a favorite child. They should love them equally. I love my sister to death and the last thing I want is for her to be hurt.

do not feel bad at all. what your sister is doing is a typical behavior for a rebel with "gimme gimme gimme" attitude. She will think ugly thing and say ugly thing. Pay no heed to such childish manner.

It's very simple for your sister - either learn how to abide by their rule since she lives with family or..... live on your own to make your own rule. simple as that.

Very cool! So far, is it helping? The arial black is definitely what that font is, you are right.

It's so amazing I could cry! I never memorized all those little things, and I have been putting the corner of my left eye right on the keyboard to find them, not always successfully.

It's so amazing I could cry! I never memorized all those little things, and I have been putting the corner of my left eye right on the keyboard to find them, not always successfully.

Well I love this! Did he go looking for this, or did he just happen upon this? I have not seen this in stores.

Well I love this! Did he go looking for this, or did he just happen upon this? I have not seen this in stores.

He bought it from Ebay. He is pretty good at finding helpful things.

Interesting way to say it. What would it have mattered, as long as it would have suited her?

Because... Comic Sans! It's the worst font ever made, ever!

(Don't worry, I'm mostly joking, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back