What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty bad nightmare weird odd I was scared!

For Dixie

I am thinking about a strange encounter I had at my friend's church today. It's definitely got my mind reeling. :shock:

I will read, think, and hopefully figure it all out. It's like giant jigsaw puzzle has been handed to me and God's told me to solve it because my path in life depends on it.

Strange, yes very strange indeed, but this is kind of interesting in a way.

My friend Dixie, I understand exactly what you are saying. I had my "giant jigsaw puzzle" lol handed to me at a much earlier age (14) and your description is right on. It is shocking, and interesting...and yes I figured out what it all meant and I have been on my path ever since. It is so clear to me and has served me well..Smile. But there are always those around us who we must identify as someone who may try to get us to follow a different path.
Thats where reality vs Pretense comes in ...Many Blessings to you my dear friend. When you find the answer, and your path, life is so much easier. I dont expect anyone else to understand this message. If you do then you know your path and I hope are happily following along..Fill your hraet with Peace and Love and take it with you out into this world..how others treat you is their path...how you react is yours. smiling..Midnight..♥♥♥

I figure out search find css and template I am tough!

I am thinking and for the life of me cannot remember the name or composer of a classical song I played on the electric keyboard this morning.

Tyoe this in and I remember the name - The Musette.

Well - looked at the sheet music online and it's not the Musette. Will have to think some more.

I am thinking of my friend whom I hope will not be upset with me over my polite rejection of her offer to give me one of her cats. :(

aww why did she wants to give one of her cats away ?

Cuz her family dog keeps pestering her only instead of other cats. Two months ago she offered her to me and I accepted it. she changed her mind at last minute and I had no problem at all with her decision.

Last month ago I had thought about adopting 2nd cat for a bit and I decided to go against it. My Deaf cat will be my last cat and pet of anykind that I have now.

Cuz her family dog keeps pestering her only instead of other cats. Two months ago she offered her to me and I accepted it. she changed her mind at last minute and I had no problem at all with her decision.

Last month ago I had thought about adopting 2nd cat for a bit and I decided to go against it. My Deaf cat will be my last cat and pet of anykind that I have now.

Understood. One of those days, you may change your mind that will never too late.

Like I was so sure that i will never plan to adopt a puppy. Now I am considering to adopt a puppy real soon. :shock: I am doing it for my kids' sakes. :giggle:

More likely in august. :shrug:

I am figure out lots of pretty advise! I was very tired work hard work out! I need to energy wow I am yawn! I am very pretty tired!

I am thinking we have got some really interesting and educational threads going on right now. Wonderful!

I don't want to leave until I catch all the way up after being gone for a couple days! LOL. But work calls! I will definately be back later, though!

I am thinking we have got some really interesting and educational threads going on right now. Wonderful!

I don't want to leave until I catch all the way up after being gone for a couple days! LOL. But work calls! I will definately be back later, though!

Farewell, and hopes for a swift and safe return. :wave:

I notice nothing has been heard from WriteAlex since he was meeting his new roommate never met in life before..... :aw:

I think he said his name was Hannibal.

I notice nothing has been heard from WriteAlex since he was meeting his new roommate never met in life before..... :aw:

:bowlol:

Is it later yet? :)

The last name started with an "L" didn't it?:hmm:

Sometimes, you just gotta LMAO at them!:lol:

Yea, he wanted his daddy after I yelled at him for something. He started wailing for my husband. Awwwww...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back