What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gosh I don't know that word. So for the one ear that does work . . If your theory is correct, are there meds you can take to minimize your sodium levels?

Diuretics do. But they never made a difference for me....just made me pee every hour...lol.

The surgery above was due to vertigo....I couldn't walk or even lift my head. I sacrificed the hearing in that ear to be able to walk.

Dr says he can put CI in the non working ear because the rest of the stuff still functions. He pack my ear with tissue from my abs to keep everything in there "alive". I have a pretty big scar on my lower belly.... People ask what it's for.....I say to keep my ear working. Fun to watch their reaction.

Thinking about how my new roommate is moving in in an hour and I have never met him in real life...

Nahh, we have mutual friends--two members here on this site, actually. And we've spoken on IM a bit. And he's Deaf, so he can't be that bad, right? :dunno2:

;)

It will be fun. Living in a new town on your own can be lonely; having a roommate to hang out with, go out together to new restaurants, sight-seeing, etc., can make it a lot more fun. Hope you do hit it off well.

Nahh, we have mutual friends--two members here on this site, actually. And we've spoken on IM a bit. And he's Deaf, so he can't be that bad, right? :dunno2:

;)

I don't know about that. I seem to come into my share of Bottesini is evil... :evil:

;)

How many Ivy League schools are in DC? Do girls like guys from Ivy League schools? Are girls snobs to you? Are there any deaf actresses there?

Nah, can't be that bad.

Thinkin' abt youtube wants to show u musign that I can perform well not as bad as u think. What do u think, shuld I make mah own video? If not, then that wuld not be worth it.

I am thinking about a strange encounter I had at my friend's church today. It's definitely got my mind reeling. :shock:

I will read, think, and hopefully figure it all out. It's like giant jigsaw puzzle has been handed to me and God's told me to solve it because my path in life depends on it.

Strange, yes very strange indeed, but this is kind of interesting in a way.

I am thinking that my little boy can be Mr. Drama King sometimes. lol

I am thinking that I completedly the 10k run last saturday and will participle the 10k run again in sept. Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back