What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

DeafCaroline said:
Avoid them. Negative people will bring you down quicker than your positive energy will elevate them.

Agreed. I make a point of avoiding negative people in my personal life.

Yes, easily to avoid dislike it when a friend or someone brings in the negative energy in the first place and can't be happy for the choices you made.

Now you can run around the apartment naked anytime you want to.:lol:

I was just thinking about this! Make sure you don't give anyone, even close family members a copy of the key to your apartment or they will let themselves with the excuse you didn't hear the doorbell and walk in on you while you're walking around half naked, totally unaware someone's in your home. That happened to me twice. I made them give me the key back. :)

I was just thinking about this! Make sure you don't give anyone, even close family members a copy of the key to your apartment or they will let themselves with the excuse you didn't hear the doorbell and walk in on you while you're walking around half naked, totally unaware someone's in your home. That happened to me twice. I made them give me the key back. :)

That is very good advice. Give out no keys, Jiro!:P

I have given out so many keys to my lake house I never know who is going to be there when I go.... :lol: That is why I built it though....it's just a fun party house. The upstairs has a door with different locks. That's just for me.

Sometimes I find them in the pool naked.... :lol:

I have given out so many keys to my lake house I never know who is going to be there when I go.... :lol: That is why I built it though....it's just a fun party house. The upstairs has a door with different locks. That's just for me.

Sometimes I find them in the pool naked.... :lol:

I think you're crazy!

I am thinking this frittata I just made is awesome! Fresh chives, basil, and grape tomatoes, assiago and mozzarella cheese. Lots of fresh ground pepper.

Oh why did I finish reading this post???? Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's in my best interest not to mention any articles of clothes that I may or may not be wearing. :whistle:

Last edited:
:drool: That's damn good!

Yeah, I had to make a quick trip out of town this a.m., and then turn around and come right back for another appt. That bowl of oatmeal I ate at 5 AM is long gone! I did a quick scan of the fridge and this is what I came up with in a hurry!:P

Thinking about a shopping trip, soon as Marcus arrives home. This place is on the other side of town and I've heard has bargains galore at cheap-o prices!...Then I'll probably take 'em out for dinner as I'm pretty tired from all the cleaning up after a lot of company this past week...getting back to "normal" is just wonderful.

damn it I can't sleep pretty sound I am not sure pretty assurance weird!

I'll be glad to to get my car back tomorrow. I've been unable to drive for the last few days and I'll be stocking up on more diet Coke tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back