What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Yesterday was awful. Today is a lot better though my chest is awfully sore from coughing.

Ohhhh I had those nasty coughs for about 3 weeks. I am soooo happy that they are gone! It SUCKED!!!

Ohhhh I had those nasty coughs for about 3 weeks. I am soooo happy that they are gone! It SUCKED!!!

I can imagine. I even had a weird dream which had features of World of Warcraft and my cough and gasping for breath in my dream. I dreamed my coughs were taking 3k hit points off my character and that my attempts to breathe took off 11k hit points off her.

I finally got the jeans dried, now to get all of my work shirts done. Bleh. This is like giving updates on a Dominoes game on ESPN. LOL.

I am thinking Super bowl Sunday family party time:P Its a three day weekend for me whoohoo

I had no idea that super bowl was this sunday. found out yesterday.

I am very figure out tomorrow plan soon coming hope be exciting I am very anxiety program lucky :D

I am expert to become really pretty hard work! :D

As much as I want to spill the beans.. no.

But I will say this much - you will love it too.

Ok looking forward to it.

Thinking about whether I will have another day off tmw or not.

adjust better improve best figure out my design myseslf i learn it!

I won a prize from Paddle Pop but they didn't send me a email on how to claim the prize, so I gave them a call last week and they said they'll post my prize.

Today, the postie came to the door with my prize. I opened both parcels and they contained Nerf Vortex Mega Howler toys. I was MEANT to get ONE but ended up with two. So, that's cool by me. Hehe!

I won a prize from Paddle Pop but they didn't send me a email on how to claim the prize, so I gave them a call last week and they said they'll post my prize.

Today, the postie came to the door with my prize. I opened both parcels and they contained Nerf Vortex Mega Howler toys. I was MEANT to get ONE but ended up with two. So, that's cool by me. Hehe!

WOOT twice the fun. My son had a similar incident happen to him when he bought some used video games from GameStop. The clerk didn't check the case when he put the game in the case. He ended up getting 2 games. LOL

I'm thinking how petty people can be. How busy I've been that I haven't had time for my friends even. Monday's sign test. Last night conversation. Siiiighs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back