What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston's Logan Airport is reacting to suspicious package....

Uh-oh, did that just happen today? >.< I heard that Boston Logan has scanners and pat-downs....not looking forward to those when I fly out soon. Which one should I pick? Lol.

Anyway, I'm thinking about how it would be nice to be able to sleep 12 hours worry free of anything again.....Man, I'm so sleepy and tired now. >.<

I'm thinking about the bad timing (and how embarassed I am ) the municipality workers had to pass by my street while I was chasing my bird in the balcony and the top of my tube top dress dropped cause I was jumping to catch my frightened bird due to their truck noises >.> They are a bunch of perverts and I just inadvertedly flashed them. Crap.

LOLLLLLLLLL!!! ROFLMAOOOO Thank god that hasn't happened to me when I wear those tops. xD

I agree, bad timing...but hey, at least you're not going to see them again, right? Lol. Right?

LOLLLLLLLLL!!! ROFLMAOOOO Thank god that hasn't happened to me when I wear those tops. xD

I agree, bad timing...but hey, at least you're not going to see them again, right? Lol. Right?

LOL wrong!! They are assigned to this area!! It wasn't the first time they say something or break their necks checking the girls of the area out but it was the first time I gave them ( unwillingly of course :giggle: ) a free goodie show.

LOL wrong!! They are assigned to this area!! It wasn't the first time they say something or break their necks checking the girls of the area out but it was the first time I gave them ( unwillingly of course :giggle: ) a free goodie show.

LOL. Ouchie! Well, can you act the part of a typical scary angry Hispanic mamma brandishing a broom or some fly swatter at those perverts? ^_^'

We can lay booby traps for them as well, eh? (pun intended ^_~)

don't feel bad. Everytime I go to a waterpark, I give men, women and children a free goodie show. I couldn't find a bathing suit that would stay put (even my bras and purses won't stay put!) I finally found one at Landsend though.

I also did the same when i breastfed and my son decided to give everyone a free show (yes I was covered up with a blanket.. he pushed it away with his hands and feet and unlatch!)

Well I am thinking about to buy my Dad's birthday present. Its very difficult to buy a gift for males.

Well I am thinking about to buy my Dad's birthday present. Its very difficult to buy a gift for males.

haha, omg, I totally agree!!!!! Life's so much easier when you can by something for someone female..but male....totally different story. LOL!

How about trying to buy one for a "genderqueer"? :P

I'm thinking about the bad timing (and how embarassed I am ) the municipality workers had to pass by my street while I was chasing my bird in the balcony and the top of my tube top dress dropped cause I was jumping to catch my frightened bird due to their truck noises >.> They are a bunch of perverts and I just inadvertedly flashed them. Crap.

great timing

LOL. Ouchie! Well, can you act the part of a typical scary angry Hispanic mamma brandishing a broom or some fly swatter at those perverts? ^_^'

We can lay booby traps for them as well, eh? (pun intended ^_~)

:laugh2::laugh2:

don't feel bad. Everytime I go to a waterpark, I give men, women and children a free goodie show. I couldn't find a bathing suit that would stay put (even my bras and purses won't stay put!) I finally found one at Landsend though.

I also did the same when i breastfed and my son decided to give everyone a free show (yes I was covered up with a blanket.. he pushed it away with his hands and feet and unlatch!)

LOL purses and celphones always find ways to magically disappear!

About the breastfeeding, that reminded me of something: I was in the Deli area of Costco waiting for my parents and the lady directly in front of me took her breast out and started breastfeeding her five year old O___O without covering herself or anything.

I never understood your post
I Know youa re encourage to educate worth chat! clear undersstand you are clear understand right now nothing wrong I am very really familiar you not understand what is say?
Wirelessly posted

That makes two of us :lol:

what is same to both you!

twice time

jeez you are talk about to post oh my god!

I Know youa re encourage to educate worth chat! clear undersstand you are clear understand right now nothing wrong I am very really familiar you not understand what is say?

twice time

:thumb:

I am smart!! educate and communication to worth encourage and understand! we are encourage to you more communication:D if you are sometimes misunderstand or saying what I do nothing tell! I can do it tell you face to face to best educate! :D

twice time

I want to fight a kangaroo. oh my god!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back