What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking: I am genuinely curious about something but I'm afraid of asking cause the least thing I want to do is offend someone.

I just had a cheese sandwich, and now have to wait an hour before I can go for a swim :-(

I am happy successfully happy open my Facebook! said limit friends! that is wise! I am very happy! I am very pretty sound happy!

I'm thinking: I am genuinely curious about something but I'm afraid of asking cause the least thing I want to do is offend someone.

Google it. If you still can't get your answer ask. Sure some might be offended but they know how to get over it and everything will be fine.

is thinking about the word "weird"... Everytime I see it, I think it is misspelled.. but I know it isn't because wierd is look even more weird.

I think because it breaks a rule. "I before E except after C." So that is why it would look strange.

Thinking it's hard to know when you think somebody is sarcastically funny and you like them, then they write a long paragraph on how much they don't like you.

I can't even recognize my family if I see them in a place I am not expecting them, so it shouldn't be a surprise I am not good at recognizing written emotion.

I am still surprised.

I thought you understand emotions than most of us, botts. It like you can read our mind sometimes :)

And, thanks for cheering me up last night. After a night of sleep I realized that they didn't necessarily mean everyone or a personal attack. :)

Size 14?....Guess PFH is a "rambling" man.....Bet ur a "kick" on the dance floor, hmmm?...Bet you stumble a lot too....j/k.....:laugh2:

My hubby is wearing a men's 14, my daughter wears a ladies 13, I wear a ladies 12 and son wears a men's 11. Lots of big feet in my house.:giggle:

I am thinking... I am one happy camper!! Got my computer back from the shop today. New Anti-Virus program installed. And nothing was lost from my hard drive.

My hubby is wearing a men's 14, my daughter wears a ladies 13, I wear a ladies 12 and son wears a men's 11. Lots of big feet in my house.:giggle:

WOW!....Remind me not to make you mad at me!....Sure you would "kick my azz"! HAHA....my boys have size 10's, except for my baby, the 14 yr. old...he wears an 11 like ur son does....he's the tallest one, very lanky kid.....As for me, I'm a 7 and 1/2...big, long toes (from my Dad).

must loose weight, must loose weight, must loose weight, must loose weight, must loose weight, must loose weight...:run:

I am a bit bored at work , using my aim now :P

I am thinking I am craving something chocolate.

The world is gonna end in 15 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back