What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking how QUICKLY the gas explosion and fire had gone.. I think they did really job - the fire have rocketed 1,000 feet into air and they were able to stop it before midnight the same night it engulfed. all residents just got back to their home the afternoon before I took pictures (yesterday). those on my facebook can see 120 more. anybody you know there are ok, PFH?

a couple of friends are less a house. But they're all fine. :)

if they couldn't afford for insured, they're bummed.

most mortgages require home insurance. beside - if they can't afford home insurance, then they can't afford the home either.... and it's stupid to not have one.

About your current job, you just started and probably not at the top of the pay scale yet AND your health benefit package is probably worth 500 a month...consider that, too when comparing.

why so soon to change job?

it answer to your both of the questions

Ive been working for long enough but i applied one position in few months ago. It is my major that are FITS both of the position in two different companies. I dont want to waste my major to study for 6 years to reach my Master's and do nothing but teaching.

I love to be in outdoor, being chasing or helping the players in their needs such as wrap the tape on player's ankles, or helping them to heal the muscles or injuries then back to field or court, and etc. I love to be around in sports environment.

Its tough to make decision, indeed.

if they couldn't afford for insured, they're bummed.

Not what I am saying....for some natural disasters an area is known for, one has to pay for a separate rider on a general insurance contract for that specific disaster to be covered. Certain kinds of fires, known flood plains, earthquakes, etc---additional premiums are demanded if they are at all....

it answer to your both of the questions

Ive been working for long enough but i applied one position in few months ago. It is my major that are FITS both of the position in two different companies. I dont want to waste my major to study for 6 years to reach my Master's and do nothing but teaching.

I love to be in outdoor, being chasing or helping the players in their needs such as wrap the tape on player's ankles, or helping them to heal the muscles or injuries then back to field or court, and etc. I love to be around in sports environment.

Its tough to make decision, indeed.

I see. what's your current job and what are those 2 jobs?

Norcal, was your major in sports medicine, maybe pre-med?

Not what I am saying....for some natural disasters an area is known for, one has to pay for a separate rider on a general insurance contract for that specific disaster to be covered. Certain kinds of fires, known flood plains, earthquakes, etc---additional premiums are demanded if they are at all....

Like here where I am at, You can't get new homeowner policies unless you purchase the special riders for hurricane coverage. That particular rider costs twice as much as standard homeowners coverage. MIL just had to renew her insurance and State Farm will not renew the homeowners, she has to change insurance companies. She is ticked.

Not related to the posts above.

I think I need a sarcastic laugh icon. Anybody know of a good one?

Like here where I am at, You can't get new homeowner policies unless you purchase the special riders for hurricane coverage. That particular rider costs twice as much as standard homeowners coverage. MIL just had to renew her insurance and State Farm will not renew the homeowners, she has to change insurance companies. She is ticked.

Thanks, Kristina. There ya go, Jake, one example here.

Interesting and Jiro's right - you can't afford insurance, you can't afford the house. Enough said.

Interesting and Jiro's right - you can't afford insurance, you can't afford the house. Enough said.

kinda. like I said - if you're buying a house... you'll most likely need a mortgage.... most banks require you to get a home insurance but you'll have to make sure what they can cover you for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back