What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's because of your flash. it loads fast on your end cuz it's already cached but not first-time visitor.

Jiro, I had gotten Jake's homepage on PC this morning. I think that Apple doesn't have the source code to Flash. But I will return home later to check it on my MacBook.

...thinking the blast we visited today.. so sad. we walked around all day speechlessly and took some pictures.

things we complain, especially little things, those lost homes to ashes, everything. sheit happens in your life, making you think it never will get better then this tragedy happened, explosion in a second - fire rocketed up 1,000 feet, instantly - a couple miles away near you, your families or friends ... makes you think. makes you pray.. NOTHING they could do at that time. 4 dead. 6 still missing.

please, do me a favor, SHUDDAUP and go hug/tell people you love "I love you." stop taking things for granted. live/think today like you die tomorrow. that pipeline could have been underneath us. or you.

...thinking the blast we visited today.. so sad. we walked around all day speechlessly and took some pictures.

things we complain, especially little things, those lost homes to ashes, everything. sheit happens in your life, making you think it never will get better then this tragedy happened, explosion in a second - fire rocketed up 1,000 feet, instantly - a couple miles away near you, your families or friends ... makes you think. makes you pray.. NOTHING they could do at that time. 4 dead. 6 still missing.

please, do me a favor, SHUDDAUP and go hug/tell people you love "I love you." that pipeline could have been underneath us. or you.
Glad you're OK and all - your story reminds of my hometown bushfires in 2003.

2003CanberraBushfires.jpg

that's a cool bonfire. whatca ya'all were celebrating about?

that's a cool bonfire. whatca ya'all were celebrating about?
bonfire? :ugh:
Read my post again - It was the worst bushfire in history in Canberra, Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back