What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
is thinking my Xterra is finally happy cuz snow just started here

is thinking my Xterra is finally happy cuz snow just started here

Awesome. We might get a light drizzle here in the morning but I am not betting on it. The ground is still too warm so I'm not too worried about it. However I need some thick white stuff for my truck to play in.
:D

Am thinking about the hard freeze we are supposed to have tonight...and cold all week...but supposed to get back up to 75 degrees by the weeked.....it's so cold my doggie won't go out.....and one of my neighbors came over at 7 to play Scrabble, but she jabbered and jabbered until 10PM!

Thinking about my planned shopping and library expedition for Wednesday. Don't mind the library, but I don't really want to do the shopping, but it's for Christmas, so I better get it done.

Wondering if PFH really can't understand that the word bolded above refers to the "conflict" and not the child. :dunno:

That was clarified. Even if the conflict is gone and the child is constantly resisting there is something to be said about constantly forcing the child to wear something they dont want to.

Too bad you live in cheap area, that's what you deserve it. :D

The area where he lives is cheap, but not a ghetto like Cleveland. I used to live in that area.

San Francisco is a quake prone. I lived there before. :lol:

That was clarified. Even if the conflict is gone and the child is constantly resisting there is something to be said about constantly forcing the child to wear something they dont want to.

I don't debate you.I agree with you. It seemed like you were implying that "it" referred to a child and was so heartless.

It was a low blow.

It is vice versa for me, when I did Spanish in school I never used to remember my vocab so I always tried to scheme my way through by adding an 'o' to the English word hahaha ...that didn't work too well.

LOL honestly, I don't understand WHY the adding of the " o " ? It doesn't make it sound Spanish at all lolol

Oh yeah? Hol amig. Com est?

:giggle: That'd be " Hola amiga. Cómo está? "

I asked that cause in Spanish we use a lot of femenine and masculine articles depending on the word. i.e. " La mesa " ( The table ) is femenine cause it ends with " a " so you can't go around saying " La meso " or " El meso " or " La meso " cause it just doesn't make sense at all and the receiver of the conversation won't understand. :)

:giggle: That'd be " Hola amiga. Cómo está? "

I asked that cause in Spanish we use a lot of femenine and masculine articles depending on the word. i.e. " La mesa " ( The table ) is femenine cause it ends with " a " so you can't go around saying " La meso " or " El meso " or " La meso " cause it just doesn't make sense at all and the receiver of the conversation won't understand. :)

I know. I was just pointing out nonsensically how Spanish would look without the endings.

thinking how good to be back on full dual monitors this evening as I sold one of my DELL monitors few months back and now my father didn't need his 22" samsung LCD screen and he gave me for free so it is now back on the monitor arms again. I feel like 'Fuck yea' :lol:

Law school test went "meh" which means "f* it, I'll actually do something I want to do." Considering career move. One of which is deaf school counseling in Fremont. Probably after sone ASL classes and some childrens ed classes/experience I'm good to go.

Date in SF was blah. I was amazed to find out she signed but I didn't bother to initiate... Perhaps my mind was on other things... Like the car accident I got into right before our date started. Gah. Stupid me and SF "hills". Seriously didn't hear half the things she said at the bar but wow she was adorable! :(

For the most part, just plain bored :(. I want to spice life up.

MY dryer quit. Thinking bad thing come in threes. First tv. Replaced. Spring popped through bed. Can't get another delived til next mid week.

Hoping to get dryer repairman before Christmas. Arghhhhhh :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back