What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, I must have missed in the action :P

I heard there was some interesting stuff happening around here..
mmm, the thread I spent lol'ing all evening.

I'm thinking I'm going to have to have my sister take my cat to the animal hospital where she works and have her put to sleep. My mom says she isn't doing well. :shock:

:( Aww... poor kitteh... such a long life though! No worries, my kitties will take good care of yours :hug: My thoughts are with you.

thinking it is time to get my Nikon D60 fixed. Am taking it to be inspected for the first time in 18 months, and get it fixed, and this time, I don't care how much. I want to use my Nikon D60 again. Especially the ghost hunting journey.

What are you thinking about - I think its a worst question to ask. Men h ates it when women ask.. "What are you thinking.."

is thinking how doubtful I am in about the committee of the Canberra Deaf Club... I am smelling something fishy and it disappoints me.

I'm thinking I'm going to have to have my sister take my cat to the animal hospital where she works and have her put to sleep. My mom says she isn't doing well. :shock:

:hug: they're part of the family-- especially when you've had one that long!! Lost my oldest two last year-- one to cancer and the other to unknown cause... I'm very sorry!!

What are you thinking about - I think its a worst question to ask. Men h ates it when women ask.. "What are you thinking.."

i like it because i can say - "why are you ask me?" then....say "wow, i dont know that you like to see how i think because im genius?"

I'm thinking about the fact we leave tomorrow night for Adam's big appointment at Cincinnati Childrens... and I don't know if he'll have BOTH his hearing aids since I let them get run over by who knows how many cars!!! :shock::shock::shock: (oh and the fact I haven't packed a THING yet!!!! Gonna be a LONG day!!)

I'm thinking, somethings up in the air around here. Son had a hard time waking up, but did get his school done, daughter was chattier than usual and wanted to go out for a ride to the beach (totally unheard of for her) and mother can't seem to warm up. We had fruit & yogurt for breakfast, but she got chilled from the fruit and can't warm up. She's been drinking a bunch of hot tea.

I didn't attend to the last meeting two weeks ago which I have an personal reason (with family) and when I recieved the minutes from them, as you all know I have responsiabilites as a webmaster and the look out of these emails that comes in and out, that doesn't recieve much. They decided to change email without my consulation, for the canberra deaf community to contact with. the info email address still exists and I saw the facebook page which I have access too, I added the info address which still exists and I found out this morning that my posts and additional information has been removed. I also sent the so called 'executives' an email telling them off. FFS.

So does it mean they replaced you as webmaster without telling you?
I dont know, but it is impossible because I am the only deaf person in canberra who is good with website and all. The only webmaster they have.

just learnt that they other member of the committee removed me as the admin of the facebook page, which that helps me with the website work and its distrubition. Thank you for wasting my time. :mad2:

just learnt that they other member of the committee removed me as the admin of the facebook page, which that helps me with the website work and its distrubition. Thank you for wasting my time. :mad2:

Sorry to hear that, Jake. That's unprofessional of them to do that without your consulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back