What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking I should be up doing laundry and packing for the trip I have next week but I just want to lay here a few more minutes while Adam is content playing in his room...

Have too much to do today. Groceries, lesson plans and a student ID card for son so he can get a student membership at the gym. (MIL's paying)

I just wrote Extreme Home Makeovers on your behalf.

:lol: Just Kidding.

Aww thank-you. :lol: Actually in 1996-1997 we had a Swedish foreign exchange student live with us and he gave my brother a Swede soccer uniform and flag. The uniform is somewhere, just not sure where and the flag now hangs in my room as a cheap curtain to block out the early morning sun. Besides in 1999-2000 we had to do a research project of our family ancestry for a school project, turns out my family on my paternal grandmother's side is from Sweden. Coincidence?

I was a thin baby..Thin teen too. Now, Strong like bull.

Broken down old bull with dizziness.....but still

lol.

I was the same, I was always a very small thin child but by the time I was 25/26 I had filled out from a size 27x30 to now a 33x32. I don't know if I'm 'fat', but I do know I have more 'oomph' than before. I guess that's what hard physical labor does to ya, makes ya put on muscle where you didn't have it before.

The huuuuuge stack of laundry upstairs that hasn't been ironed in 2 weeks time and I just finished 2 laundries (washing) :giggle: Anybody offering to help me? (if only that could also work in RL) ;) *frustrated groan*

I feel your pain, I have just finished folding this weeks and part of last weeks laundry. I still have one load in the dryer I need to fold and I have two work aprons to air dry in the sun.

I feel your pain, I have just finished folding this weeks and part of last weeks laundry. I still have one load in the dryer I need to fold and I have two work aprons to air dry in the sun.

The thing is that I need almost everything ironed :roll: The stuff that needs being folded has been folded... :D always that *stupid* ironing, which I absolutely drag till I have no more clothes in the wardrobe :giggle:

Thinking about: my friend who just posted a cuuuute piccie of my youngest godson at the funfair! Such a sweet pic :D

I do laundry every day of the week, 2-3 loads....but no, I don't iron anymore unless it's a special occasion. My boys help me fold and put their own clothes in their drawers or on hangars....helps a lot! My old Maytag has about had it....so I'll be shopping for another one soon.

The thing is that I need almost everything ironed :roll: The stuff that needs being folded has been folded... :D always that *stupid* ironing, which I absolutely drag till I have no more clothes in the wardrobe :giggle:

Thinking about: my friend who just posted a cuuuute piccie of my youngest godson at the funfair! Such a sweet pic :D

I try not to buy anything that requires ironing if I can help it. I think I have maybe one shirt that I need to iron, everything else is either just hung in the wardrobe or folded into drawers.

I am thinking that I am so glad my brother and I mowed both front and back yards before the rain hits tmw...the grass was becoming so tall again from all the rain we got in the past week or so.

I am thinking that I am so glad my brother and I mowed both front and back yards before the rain hits tmw...the grass was becoming so tall again from all the rain we got in the past week or so.

I wish I had that problem! My yard is all dirt!

I wish I had that problem! My yard is all dirt!

Really? The grass is just sooooooo thick and lushy...in July, it was all yellow but since August arrived, we have been getting so much rain.

Really? The grass is just sooooooo thick and lushy...in July, it was all yellow but since August arrived, we have been getting so much rain.
Yes, we've scarcely received even an inch of rain all summer. Everything is so dry that we are now under a burn ban and an extensive high heat advisory. Not sure when either will be lifted as dry as it is here.

Thinking I will grow a long beard and let hair grow.

You must move away from Texas for that.

Actually that is the point...I hate having a beard and long hair because of the heat here. But I have been lazy lately so I think I am going to grow it until I get motivated. I have a self punishing App. :lol:

I'm thinking I'm going to have to have my sister take my cat to the animal hospital where she works and have her put to sleep. My mom says she isn't doing well. :shock:

I'm thinking I'm going to have to have my sister take my cat to the animal hospital where she works and have her put to sleep. My mom says she isn't doing well. :shock:

So sad. :( Do you think you might get another after a while?

No. Shes 17 years and 4 months old. I've had her for 17 years and 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back