What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I did much better on my exam than I thought I did. I missed one on the vocabulary part 96% and 100% on the lecture :D

Maybe you could come and give me some pushes? It's raining and I am tired! Not good excuses, but I never said I had a good excuse.:lol:

Have to wait til baseball season start. I plan on touring a few ballparks up there this spring!

LOL.....I will be in Baltimore/DC April 13th-19th. If the weather is decent I am going to drive up the coast afterward.

what for?

and same... if the weather's nice.... I'd be glad to coast along with you on my bike :cool2:

I am sorry, you are in a lousy mood:( I am feeling GREAT! Just did an intense kickboxing class Hyeah!!!:giggle:

I always wanted to take a kick boxing class, but never had the opportunity when I was younger, and am too danged old now!:lol:

what for?

and same... if the weather's nice.... I'd be glad to coast along with you on my bike :cool2:

DC for 2 charity things and the 2nd amendment rally.......After that Baseball watching and a little golf. Oh and seafood....lots of seafood.:cool2:

I always wanted to take a kick boxing class, but never had the opportunity when I was younger, and am too danged old now!:lol:

:lol: me too. Can't even lift my leg higher than my dang knee and I can't even put on my sock easily anymore. :roll:

DC for 2 charity things and the 2nd amendment rally.......After that Baseball watching and a little golf. Oh and seafood....lots of seafood.:cool2:

2nd amendment rally!?!? I ought to show some support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back