What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty nice day here too. Just not warm though. maybe rain tomorrow, but I don't care, I'll be sleeping. It's looking that it will get warmer next week though which makes me VERY happy.

Woah, looks like I came home just in time from Florida, seeing all those storms and rain the last 2 days.

Am thinking this should be good one tonite for the b-day party and more.. hehe ... good thing I did some grocery shopping to stock up the fridge for the weekend and more... ahh... finally the fog and rainy days have lifted for today.. can see the sun breaking out and the clouds splitting up opening up the blue sky after a week or so of wet fog (thick at times) and etc...

Woah, looks like I came home just in time from Florida, seeing all those storms and rain the last 2 days.

They have been terrible. We now have a roof leak and MIL will have to have the roof replaced. Been patched too many times over the last 22 years. Yard is still underwater and the mail hasn't even come yet as roads are flooded.

EEK! How'd you do that?

I remember that I shattered my elbow and broke the bone just above my elbow when I tried to jump from a swing and I tripped and fell on my elbow when I was 9.

:lol:

Well, I stepped off a stage but somehow I misstep and ended up fracturing my ankle. I knew it was broken immediately even though people there tried to reassure me that it's alright. Heh.

No doubt....my tee time is at 10:30 which means I have to be up by 8:30:shock:

Tee time!?!?

Oh the drama!! :lol:

At least you will be playing golf, enjoying yourself.

:P

While others have to be at work an hour earlier.

But I do have to admit. I do like it getting dark later.

Another reason why I enjoy the spring and summer months so much!

Yeah! Poured down rain. A few severe storms.

At least the weekend is looking good, and will still be warm. The tropical system finally beat the cold front!

Yay! :D

Wirelessly posted

Condo time! Get to see Bruiser and Nicks (kitty) in a few hours. I am visiting mi abuelita (grandma).

They have been terrible. We now have a roof leak and MIL will have to have the roof replaced. Been patched too many times over the last 22 years. Yard is still underwater and the mail hasn't even come yet as roads are flooded.

Wow! Flooded here too. But the ground is mighty thirsty. The excess water will be gone in no time.

Wow! Flooded here too. But the ground is mighty thirsty. The excess water will be gone in no time.

Most of the water has finally soaked in. Yard is very squishy. We turned off the sprinkler system. :giggle:

Our temps dropped from 82 to 51 between 1pm and 7pm.

Wirelessly posted

TXgolfer said:
I am thinking I want to boycott Nike! :pissed:

What happened with Nike?

Iam thinking that was a very good workout! My arms and leg muscles r literally quivering!

Yeppers, ground here is sooo soaked too.

Son misread a sign outside a local WalGreens this evening.

It seems they ran out of "w"'s and turned an "m" upside down, but son still saw the "m".

The sign was Dawn Dish soap, $0.99

He read it as Damn dish soap $0.99 :giggle:

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:

It seems they ran out of "w"'s and turned an "m" upside down, but son still saw the "m".

:giggle: that's funny

How cute!:lol: I do that sometimes.
Iam thinking that was a very good workout! My arms and leg muscles r literally quivering!

Yeppers, ground here is sooo soaked too.
I missed my workout 2 days in a row! :(
Wirelessly posted

Condo time! Get to see Bruiser and Nicks (kitty) in a few hours. I am visiting mi abuelita (grandma).
Have fun!:D
I am thinking I want to boycott Nike! :pissed:

Why?

What's new this time?

I have a pair of shoes I bought at Dick's Worn maybe 5 times and already falling apart....Dick's said email Nike. So far I have sent 5 emails to Nike customer service....No response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back