What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salt water is all the rage here. Very popular.... Only problem was the switch from a diving board to a diving rock because the salt is tough on the parts. But a diving rock looks better and my kid is grown so it works for me

Mine doesn't have an infinity edge....in fact the opposite, a rock wall. My deck is superstone (tiny pebble) and in the "beach" section the superstone goes into the water gradually until the water is about 2ft. then the normal pool surface

diving rock? something like this?

diving.jpg

I am thinking I am glad I could place a book on hold online at the library. Son has to read an older "Novel" for his English 1 class. He was given 3 choices that didn't interest him at all, he chose Fahrenheit 451. Reserved the last of 37 copies at one library and the other has all 42 checked out. Must be required reading all over.

I am thinking I am glad I could place a book on hold online at the library. Son has to read an older "Novel" for his English 1 class. He was given 3 choices that didn't interest him at all, he chose Fahrenheit 451. Reserved the last of 37 copies at one library and the other has all 42 checked out. Must be required reading all over.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_nr_scat_133140011_ln?rh=n%3A133140011%2Ck%3Afahrenheit+451&keywords=fahrenheit+451&ie=UTF8&qid=1282854807&scn=133140011&h=1729aa41cf794944f6b1bec6161460ed2750e379]Amazon.com: fahrenheit 451: Kindle Store[/ame]

Free download Kindle and then only $1. Cheaper and easier than going to the library.

I wonder if Kindle is worth getting...

Well, I already have the free Barnes & Noble that they just updated and are now calling Nook for the PC and I also have a Adobe Digital Editions for some of our library books. I know Botti and someone else mentioned Kindle, but I never knew about it.

Can't find anything that will let me download Kindle for free. I found the book, but not a free kindle download.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=kcp_pc_mkt_lnd?docId=1000426311]Kindle for PC[/ame]

Here is the link

Just checked. They must have discontinued.

Kindle for PC

Here is the link

Just checked. They must have discontinued.

Ah well - I have no problem waiting for the library. The book will be ready for our usual library run on Tuesday. We go each week and spend a couple of hours in 2 different libraries. The City and the County.

Thanks anyway. I really appreciate it.

No. I was just using a play on words.

When I read words, i get mental pictures of that words and when I thought of kindling (it's similar to kindle but not exactly like.) and I got the wrong picture for that. Kindling as in kindling a fire is what I had in mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back