What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about coming out of the closet. Yep I am really a fat girl. A Big fat girl. And I am pissed. All of you talking about the in and outs of sexual discrimination making snide remarks about me and the great brother and sisterhood of the obese. That fat girls panties thing that's it!!!

You should hear yourselves as read by me!

There is no good defense for picking on people. We all have things going on.
I am a 200 lb., 6' 1' white male construction worker who has been for most of my life except when injured or fighting cancer in excellent physical condition. Does that mean I should pick on people who may or may not by any fault of their own be different than me?

?

Calling the SSA. My disability benefits is up for review, and to avoid perjury, I'm gonna have them help me. Not gonna put my ass in jail for not clearly understanding a question. Better to do it this way.

Oops. Forgot about their being a M-F office. Thought talking to an agent was 24/7. Apparently not. I shall do that again at 7 AM Monday.

Well... it's almost 3:30 AM. I really regret drinking that large glass of Dr. Pepper. :/

Well... it's almost 3:30 AM. I really regret drinking that large glass of Dr. Pepper. :/

Welcome to the night owl club. I'm being sarcastic, but this is the time of night a lot of stuff happens.

Welcome to the night cllub. I'm being sarcastic, but this is the time of night a lot of stuff happens.

Yeah? Well, lets head over to the sarcasm party. That's whats happening, right? :p

I am not special, but either I have really bad timing, or came in at the wrong time.

One day, you will be on national news - Fox News.

Limbaugh asks you if you smoke pots while drawing SS benefits. :D

Calling the SSA. My disability benefits is up for review, and to avoid perjury, I'm gonna have them help me. Not gonna put my ass in jail for not clearly understanding a question. Better to do it this way.

It looks like SSA suspected you of fraud and need weed it out.

For the most part. Me? I need work on telling that here. I am terrible at it.

Yes, you need really a lot of work.

It looks like SSA suspected you of fraud and need weed it out.

Yes, you need really a lot of work.

Actually no. They do this every 3 or 4 years, but forgot which. They want certain information that I do not have, which is why it's better to call them, so I'm not committing perjury by accident. And I always reported my work wages. Problem is, some of the information they're asking for is a little fuzzy.

Actually no. They do this every 3 or 4 years, but forgot which. They want certain information that I do not have, which is why it's better to call them, so I'm not committing perjury by accident. And I always reported my work wages. Problem is, some of the information they're asking for is a little fuzzy.

I don't understand why do you need to worry.

You go to jail over small mistake? That was unreality and you likely to get overpayment or lose the SS benefit if you do something is wrong. :roll:

I don't understand why do you need to worry.

You go to jail over small mistake? That was unreality and you likely to get overpayment or lose the SS benefit if you do something is wrong. :roll:

Let me put it another way-- that's exactly what I did back in 2007, and until it got cleared up, they were planning on charging me. Since then, I have learned that it's best to let a professional help me, because some of the details I cannot honestly answer without calling them first, and letting them do the finding (it says so on the form), and that's when I realized that having an agent help me is my best option.

I have answer for you - since you joined this forum, you are getting publicized and more people know about you.

I know. I'm just like anyone else, but unlike most people, I know when to stay out of discussions and when to ignore a comment if I cannot respond back in kind. Sure, I've been bashed, but I don't show it here, cause I'm smart enough to keep my negative thoughts AWAY from this forum and keep them to myself.

Let me put it another way-- that's exactly what I did back in 2007, and until it got cleared up, they were planning on charging me. Since then, I have learned that it's best to let a professional help me, because some of the details I cannot honestly answer without calling them first, and letting them do the finding (it says so on the form), and that's when I realized that having an agent help me is my best option.

In bold, are you serious? It seems exaggeration.

If you made small mistake because you were unsure - that's not big deal to SS - my experience.

I know. I'm just like anyone else, but unlike most people, I know when to stay out of discussions and when to ignore a comment if I cannot respond back in kind. Sure, I've been bashed, but I don't show it here, cause I'm smart enough to keep my negative thoughts AWAY from this forum and keep them to myself.

Hey man, I was messing with you. :cool2:

I hopefully you are ok now.

In bold, are you serious? It seems exaggeration.

If you made small mistake because you were unsure - that's not big deal to SS - my experience.

Actually I'm not. The only reason why I'm still here is because my former residential staff told them I didn't understand what I was doing, which was true, and they let it go, but I cannon make that same mistake again. And I made more than one mistake-- a bunch of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back