What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinking coffee before I get dressed for my first day at my new job. Then afterwards, hit the gym, sauna and then the pool until 9PM. Hoping that will become a daily thing from Mondays to Thursdays.

Drinking coffee before I get dressed for my first day at my new job.

I hope your first day goes well, and goes smoothly. It's a big change, and hopefully it goes well for you. :thumb: :fingersx:

it not what doing now but last two nights I been up to 4am waiting see Persoid metior shower and Wolf moon,instead got tail end of hurricane bertha and grey clouds...I will try again tonight but think to late so spend day knackered waiting for tonight...nOT not sure America and nz see same thing but if Grum around taking pic maybe you post them...Google doodle got pic up and that American search engine who rarely put pics up for other countries so heres hoping someone put pics up as fellow brits got same weather

Getting ready to go to a new place to take sunrise photos. This place is more north than where I took the last ones, and it is quite a ride to get there-- about 20 minutes. After that, I'm gonna see if I can find more of that artwork, as I saw some of it yesterday.

Wishing I'd thought about how strong these winds are, and also wishing I'd brought a jacket. Ah, well.

Just showed a Chicago Police Officer my recent sunrise photos, and he liked them. In fact, he took some of his own. :D

Done posted some new photos of the sunrise. Also got a couple of the moon, too. :P

Charging my electronics, and while they're doing that, I'm gonna go get lunch. After lunch, I'm going to go find more things to do.

Getting ready to head back out again. My tablet has finished charging, and is ready to go.

Just finished packing more boxes. I have about 25 boxes done so far. Getting down to where it's mostly just kitchenware and clothes and personal accessories. There's still 8 weeks to go, but the boxes I packed were non-essentials. Feels good to make more progress!

Just put up some new pictures. Now I got to figure out my next activity.

Preserving my pictures by moving them to my SD card. Might need a new one for tomorrow.

Getting ready for bed. Gotta be up at 4:30 tomorrow morning.

Rattled.... house AND my entire block lost power for several minutes. It was pitch black outside-- couldn't see a thing.

Just got back home... went to Applebee's with co workers after work to have some drink and foods. Now the weekend is here to relax.

Doing a last-minute check before I depart in about 40 minutes. I'm pretty sure I have everything I need. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back