What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to get my hide off the couch and do something productive. Food shopping is still needed, and I just may do that today.

bought huge bar of choch and going to bed watch tv master chef and eat me choch

Just got back from shopping for a few things, and what do I see but a man taking photos of the same wall paintings that I took pictures of in February. Ah, well. Anyways, I decide to bring my backpack and my bicycle so I can get into better traveling shape. :P

One season makes you an actor?

Who knew.
Maybe I'm an actor after two to three plays from elementary, jr high and high school...

One season makes you an actor?

Who knew.
Maybe I'm an actor after two to three plays from elementary, jr high and high school...

I also had experience with ICODA in 2004 for 12 shows, and 8 that year. That's a total of 20 I have done so far, and if I hadn't injured my back when I did that number would be double. School plays don't really count, because you're not a professional actor. The pros really have to be committed to seeing this show through, and once things start getting serious, it's too late to back out.

I joined photobucket! :P That should make things easier for me from this point onwards. Took some figuring out how to post pictures to here, but now I got it. :D

I joined photobucket! :P That should make things easier for me from this point onwards. Took some figuring out how to post pictures to here, but now I got it. :D

:thumb:

I use Imgur. I like the layout of it. I used to have Photobucket long time ago.

:thumb:

I use Imgur. I like the layout of it. I used to have Photobucket long time ago.

Ah, I see. Well, I have 10 GB of space, so that's a pretty nifty start. That, and the fact that my new Micro SD card is more than twice the storage space of my old one (old one was 3 GB, new one is 8 GB) means I have plenty of flexibility.

I was going to buy live bloodworms for my fish. I couldnt do it. I felt bad for the worms

I also had experience with ICODA in 2004 for 12 shows, and 8 that year. That's a total of 20 I have done so far, and if I hadn't injured my back when I did that number would be double. School plays don't really count, because you're not a professional actor. The pros really have to be committed to seeing this show through, and once things start getting serious, it's too late to back out.

Ahh the snob of actors....

Still 20 shows doesn't seem like a career in acting either- at least to me. An actor to me is one who has spent YEARS- more than 5 years ans an actor and more than 12 shows a year.

My opinion.

Since you are no longer acting, you would be a FORMER actor.

Ahh the snob of actors....

Still 20 shows doesn't seem like a career in acting either- at least to me. An actor to me is one who has spent YEARS- more than 5 years ans an actor and more than 12 shows a year.

My opinion.

Since you are no longer acting, you would be a FORMER actor.

Don't estimate. I still yearn to get back on stage again, so therefore, I am NOT former actor-- just looking for an opportunity.

Don't estimate. I still yearn to get back on stage again, so therefore, I am NOT former actor-- just looking for an opportunity.

Is it your profession?

I checked the definition of actor and it says:

a person whose profession is acting on the stage, in movies, or on television.

I'm beating my head against the wall.. Literally, not figuratively.

Is it your profession?

I checked the definition of actor and it says:

a person whose profession is acting on the stage, in movies, or on television.

Not enough experience. If I were still doing it, then maybe. However, it doesn't mean that I intend to make this a full-time time job. Only way that's happening is if I make it to the acting big leagues.

Time to go out in the back yard and sanitise some documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back