What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching movies with my husband now that we both don't work tmw due to Titan

lucky for you. lol we still have to show up, work and school tomorrow.

Lasagna for dinner and A-Team on Netflix :thumb:

Got to love Murdock being a pilot and Mr T who despite flying and gets to sleep and get confused where he is... :laugh2:

I've been watching A-Team on Netflix also!

Got to love Murdock being a pilot and Mr T who despite flying and gets to sleep and get confused where he is... :laugh2:

Or even the fact they are able to put him to sleep each time, you would think he'll catch on and not allow them to put him to sleep! :laugh2:

I think Murdock is my favorite character also. Hard to believe he's the same guy that is on Star Trek TNG.

That picture is forever etched in my mind...:laugh2:

Last edited:
Trying to think of different sites other than E Bay to list my vintage items for sale.

Maybe esty? Craigslist too but I don't necessarily trust CL...

I just got done totaling my current charger count, and I have 7 phone/tablet/MiFi chargers, but five of them are a mix and match type, while two are not. I also have two laptop chargers, and two laptop batteries for my current laptop, because my old one is beyond repair, so I am salvaging the charger and battery.

Mark

Damn dude.. I think you have more shit than I do! That's with me working...

Of course, it's unrealistic for that to happen. More than likely they would fight back or worse, which is why I can never reveal my exact location.

:laugh2: Doesn't matter... if someone really really wants to they'll find out where you live. It isn't hard to do in this day and age and determined people are more than willing to go the extra mile to find the info they want.

Maybe esty? Craigslist too but I don't necessarily trust CL...

Damn dude.. I think you have more shit than I do! That's with me working...

:laugh2: Doesn't matter... if someone really really wants to they'll find out where you live. It isn't hard to do in this day and age and determined people are more than willing to go the extra mile to find the info they want.

Yeah, I probably do. I have a few other chargers that are useless.

Just got through watching the Oscars. I have not seen any of the movies but will probably rent a few soon.

Definitely recommend Gravity and 12 Years a Slave (this one is very...intense to watch).

Thinking about how much "fun" today is gonna be, tight back and all. :( Think it's time for another Amtrak trip.

Mark

Sent from my ZTE Groove Cricket phone via AllDeaf Mobile App

Working from home. No snow days for those of us who can work from home.
Looking up obits...yes, that's part of my job.

Are bills ever done? I may pay off one but another one pops up soon! :squint:

Are bills ever done? I may pay off one but another one pops up soon! :squint:

All paid off. I had enough money left over to take care of a past-due medical bill, even. I'm glad ALL my bills are done. Rent, cable, phone, Internet, and medical. Not too shabby. Oh, and phone insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back