What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to figure out how to post on AllDeaf LOL

Cool Man

It's good if you post in the threads with us. Then we will interact with you, and you will have much more fun. (Or heartache...) :D

Surveying the aftermath of yesterday's storm, and hoping that March 21st will make this go away.

Sent from my X501_USA_Cricket using AllDeaf App mobile app

Checked my fluid levels in my car...beautiful day here...got ruined when someone tried to steal the tools!...But I got them back...really pissed me off...

Now I'm cooking...fried chicken....after I walked my doggie....

Checked my fluid levels in my car...beautiful day here...got ruined when someone tried to steal the tools!...But I got them back...really pissed me off...

If someone tried to steal my stuff I'd conk them out cold and the cops can do the rest. Just make sure they don't get far.

Wondering why Metra locomotives aren't able to deal with the cold weather. There's a train stopped at Main St-- Evanston because of mechanical problems, which is very common on the Union Pacific North Line near my home.

Sent from my ME172V using AllDeaf App mobile app

Geez. I was searching for my house and bicycle keys, and I was fairly sure I had them with me, but I checked my room, and they weren't there. I checked my space that I kipped out at to get the best Internet reception, and they weren't there, either, so I had to use my spare set of keys to get in and out of my room and house, and not until did I look in my laptop bag did I find them. They must have gotten tangled up with my spare chargers and other equipment, which was why I couldn't find them before.

I'm going on FaceTime with my friend in few minutes.

Doing homework (Yay Anthropology... !) and getting ready for the Oscars! ALso, I should be cleaning the house too but... Oscars > Cleaning.

Trying to think of different sites other than E Bay to list my vintage items for sale.

I f******* need a new phone. My AllDeaf mobile app keeps quitting on me, and I wanna smash the darn thing, but can't.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

iPhone5%20-%20Keep%20Calm%20Carry%20On-500x500.jpg

How did you get them back? You are one tough cookie. Don't mess with RR she will take you down.:giggle:

How did you get them back? You are one tough cookie. Don't mess with RR she will take you down.:giggle:

I just went over there and said "The rachet and bits back please!"....:roll:...Feel he was "surprised"...and started stampering..."OH they must be in my back pocket!"....I'm still pissed about it...because he knows that I know it was not a "mistake"....So chalk it up...I don't trust anybody these days!

I just got done totaling my current charger count, and I have 7 phone/tablet/MiFi chargers, but five of them are a mix and match type, while two are not. I also have two laptop chargers, and two laptop batteries for my current laptop, because my old one is beyond repair, so I am salvaging the charger and battery.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

watching movies with my husband now that we both don't work tmw due to Titan

If someone tried to steal my stuff I'd conk them out cold and the cops can do the rest. Just make sure they don't get far.

Hmmmm, :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back