What are you doing right now? Part II

Looking out the window into my garden, wondering if this rain will ever stop, I love the rain, just watching it run down the window pane is actually nice & kinda soothing, yeah weird thing to say, maybe I'm just a weird person.:D

Making a special list, including dropping a special announcement that will shock people in a few weeks except close family members know. Could use lots of prayers everything will be fine.

Drinking coffee before I start my Spanish class.

It's 4 am here and I am having coffee while reading what is new on these forums. Enjoy a great day, everyone!
Also, going for my ci evaluation this week so anxious to see how that goes :)

Cawfee.

Most people get tired and sleepy this time of night. I'm just getting rolling.

Then Chores so that Sunday wont have anything in way of work to do.

Scrolling through social media, listening to music on Youtube, and considering whether or not I should make coffee.

Listening to music with my dog by my side and reading this forum.

Just got back from a road trip... explored Route 66, visited Grand Canyon and Meteor Crater in Arizona. At least I get to enjoy the trip which is a first in almost 2 years.
I'm glad you got to travel for the first time in a while. I did a similar road trip right before everything shut down. It's beautiful. I hope you made it home safely.

Just got back from a road trip... explored Route 66, visited Grand Canyon and Meteor Crater in Arizona. At least I get to enjoy the trip which is a first in almost 2 years.
How much of Route 66 did you cover? Remember it runs from Illinois to California.

How much of Route 66 did you cover? Remember it runs from Illinois to California.

Yes, I know it runs from CA to IL. I just covered CA and AZ for a week. It will take a lot of time to go through the entire route with so many stops to explore. I took several pictures of the old gas stations, and saw historical diners, motels and stores.

Paying my bills after finally getting paycheck yesterday. Been over a month.

Back