What are you doing right now? Part II

Trying to get ready for our vacation trip. We leave Friday for CT. We're driving, and towing our trike on a big trailer. We'll have a house sitter.

I'm stressing out.

Trying to get ready for our vacation trip. We leave Friday for CT. We're driving, and towing our trike on a big trailer. We'll have a house sitter.

I'm stressing out.

Have fun!!

Getting ready to go pick up a friend and go to a carnival. Hope this one doesn't charge an entrance fee like the last one we tried going to. We just want to walk around and maybe get hot dogs and funnel cake.

I'm stressing out.
I'm supervising my daughter's house while they are on vacation.

It requires the strength and stealth of a Ninja as we enter the house by the garage, shut that securely , enter the inner sanctum and greet the cat before he makes a run for it. It's more difficult when leaving.

At any rate, have a good time on vacation..

I'm stressing out.

I was in Ct a month ago, actually drive thru to New York with my mom picking up her new daschund dog :) I miss going to Ct as my dad's family born in New Haven county, Litchfield county!

I'm stressing out.

Step back and take a break . Have fun on your vacation .

I'm stressing out.
:hug: Here a hug for you . Have a wonder trip the 2 of you and I hope the weather will be nice .

I have laundry that needs to be done too! Calling Harley!!!!

I do side planks too

I train with Ryan Shanahan you find him on YouTube awesome trainer !
I've been doing dailyburn. I never knew there were so many planks. side planks, tap shoulders, salute, one arm forward - opposite leg up... It's like Bubba going through shrimp recipes.
I'm getting pretty good abs under my belly ;)

I've been doing dailyburn. I never knew there were so many planks. side planks, tap shoulders, salute, one arm forward - opposite leg up... It's like Bubba going through shrimp recipes.
I'm getting pretty good abs under my belly ;)
That's awesome! Congratulations! I noticed my arms a bit the belly needs work still lol I love doing planks very challenging .

That's awesome! Congratulations! I noticed my arms a bit the belly needs work still lol I love doing planks very challenging .
Thanks! Yeah, my posture is better. Got some definition now (been consistently doing it for 2 months and change). If I'd stop stressing out and eating carbs, I'd lose more fat. I don't jiggle so much now. I like some of the yoga moves they do. My knees have gotten much better since I started. I've never been really flexible, and now I know some stretches that really get the kinks out. They do a lot to make it fun, and many different people, so it mixes up things.

Be proud of yourself. Let me know if you need any outside motivation to get you back on track. I'm settled into a routine, so it's hard for me not to do it.

Thanks! Yeah, my posture is better. Got some definition now (been consistently doing it for 2 months and change). If I'd stop stressing out and eating carbs, I'd lose more fat. I don't jiggle so much now. I like some of the yoga moves they do. My knees have gotten much better since I started. I've never been really flexible, and now I know some stretches that really get the kinks out. They do a lot to make it fun, and many different people, so it mixes up things.

Be proud of yourself. Let me know if you need any outside motivation to get you back on track. I'm settled into a routine, so it's hard for me not to do it.
I noticed my back has gained more strength and able to feel better with less weight on me lol I feel lighter and wear my wish clothes lol
I am still working at it, I am not eating bread temporily eating less carbs and more protein . My legs are the best feature :giggle:

I need to do mine too but I hate going to the basement it like an oven down there ! I been thinking of buying a portable washer for my condo.
I am doing laundry. The laundromat is in basement. VERY hot! I know how you feel!

I'm stressing out.

Getting ready for vacation can be so stressful. Have a safe trip Reba and TCS, be safe.

Back