What are you doing right now? Part II

ah ok :ty:

Yeah. There are several different kinds. The one I posted is just an example, but I know someone who has a similar model, and the quality is decent. That brand itself is an expensive one-- there's another kind from Duracell that I'm gonna try and get my hands on at some point. I heard it's also decent.

Yeah. There are several different kinds. The one I posted is just an example, but I know someone who has a similar model, and the quality is decent. That brand itself is an expensive one-- there's another kind from Duracell that I'm gonna try and get my hands on at some point. I heard it's also decent.

yes I know. I have several different kinds too :lol:

you can't go wrong with mophie and anker.

yes I know. I have several different kinds too :lol:

you can't go wrong with mophie and anker.

Nope. As long it's a trusted brand name, it's worth every penny. Otherwise dead batteries would've been a daily headache.

Silly me, I didn't realize I could still read books on my IPad without the router being powered. Obviously we don't have many power outages around here.

If you think the price of quinoa is too high, imagine how rough it is for people in argentina who depend on it as a staple food that can't afford it now =/

I bought several 25lb. Bags of quinoa twelve years ago. Am just finishing the last bit. When I went o buy more is when I found the present reality. Here in Alaska it is priced at 8 to 14 dollars a pound. I read a lot about it. There is a big difference in the information from then to now. Thenit was said to grow in lots of places in South America. A couple of hundred varieties.Now the claim is that it is a sole source plant from a high mountain plain in Peru. Big story about how the people there that grow it now cannot afford to buy it. The popularity of it has disrupted the whole traditional use of it and the way it is grown. Mine came from Paraguay and was washed and bagged in a professional way then. I questioned the current story.but I am not there and really only know that I liked it but now I will enjoy the memory.

Getting my flashlights & candles ready....weather report is saying that we are going to get a huge storm. Bigger than anything we have seen in years. Lot's of rain, very strong wind and snow up the mountain. There telling people to take outdoor Christmas decorations down that are not tightly secured. Should be an interesting next couple days. I guess this is not a good time to have all my books on Kindle if we do have power outages.

Hope it clears up before the weekend.

We,ve got the same thing going over here on the right coast, nasty, nasty weather! Getting ready for another power outage too, our storms are called nor'easters. Blah!

Making plans for this Friday, when the CEO Christmas Party downtown is. I would need to be there by 11:30 AM, thus, I would need to be on the 10:10 AM Metra to Ogilvie. Afterwards, I can take the 3:25 or 4:25 back home. Also making plans for Saturday, when I might take that trip to Navy Pier.

Packing boxes and furniture from the old house to put into storage until I figure can out what to do with everything.. It's not fun at all!

I am getting caught up on City of Chicago Ordinances. There is one particular section I was looking for, and it told me just what I needed to know: the failure to make repairs and/or correct defaults can result in immediate rental agreement termination. Perfect. That's exactly what I was looking for. Now it's time to get back to that letter to vacate and update that.

I am getting caught up on City of Chicago Ordinances. There is one particular section I was looking for, and it told me just what I needed to know: the failure to make repairs and/or correct defaults can result in immediate rental agreement termination. Perfect. That's exactly what I was looking for. Now it's time to get back to that letter to vacate and update that.

I wonder if you can get some money back for not having any hot water and your apartment having unwanted 'pets cockroaches' .

I wonder if you can get some money back for not having any hot water and your apartment having unwanted 'pets cockroaches' .

I would have to file with the Circuit Court for that. However..... I do intend to do everything in my power to get things done quickly and legally.

Do you have anyone helping you do this ?

Some. Mainly I'm doing the research on my own, though. I can find out a lot of stuff on my own, and that does go a long way in making sure I'm up to date on what I need to know.

have my laptop back, yay!!!!! reinstalled itunes, now adding music to it from my external hard drive, I need to update my ipod!

Finishing up some things....... and trying to decide which colors to wear Friday-- green or white? Tough one, that is.

I'm headed downtown a little earlier than I had planned to, due to the weather. I will wait until 10:30 AM to walk to LaSalle/Adams.

Back